ADVERTISEMENT

U.K. fans - PJ has MRI ?

Been in a walking boot since Sunday. Apparently gotten X-rays taken then too. Hopefully he's good to go Saturday at the latest. Knowing how UK's luck has been since the title team RIP his ankle though.

Reactions: RollTide7277
He's fine. He'll be good. I heard he's practiced and everything, the boot is just to take pressure off when he's just walking around. He'll hopefully not play too much in the first round game (hopefully we're up by a comfortable margin) and then he'll be good to go for round 2.

Shoot, hopefully that one is comfortable as well and he can rest a bit more leading into the Sweet Sixteen.

Reactions: I am stupid
He's fine. He'll be good. I heard he's practiced and everything, the boot is just to take pressure off when he's just walking around. He'll hopefully not play too much in the first round game (hopefully we're up by a comfortable margin) and then he'll be good to go for round 2.

Shoot, hopefully that one is comfortable as well and he can rest a bit more leading into the Sweet Sixteen.
UNC caught Duke without Zion and now UK without PJ?

God must be a Tar Heel.

I'm guessing you follow Matt Jones?

I also figured UNC fans would enjoy hearing this.

I’ve seen it all over twitter. Your assumption of me enjoying hearing this is pretty silly, tbh. Duke fans know all too well about injuries. Hope it really isn’t anything serious and is precautionary.

I won’t speak on behalf of unc fans.

I've heard its more serious than that and he got a MRI done today and is awaiting for the full results tomorrow before deciding how he wants to proceed.

I hope its nothing serious though and he plays Thursday and if not, Saturday for sure if he's held out for precautionary reasons.

Rumor worried me at first that he would shut it down, now that he’s played himself into the end of the lottery.

Thankfully, it doesn’t sound like much from what I’ve read.

Washington is a tough kid though, played the latter half of last season with a broken finger.

Hopefully Washington does not play much opening game and if UK wins, play in the weekend

I've heard its more serious than that and he got a MRI done today and is awaiting for the full results tomorrow before deciding how he wants to proceed.

I hope its nothing serious though and he plays Thursday and if not, Saturday for sure if he's held out for precautionary reasons.

i am assuming you got a source on that
please link it

I’ve seen it all over twitter. Your assumption of me enjoying hearing this is pretty silly, tbh. Duke fans know all too well about injuries. Hope it really isn’t anything serious and is precautionary.

I won’t speak on behalf of unc fans.
I wasn't implying anything and I should have said some UNC fans. My bad on that.

Jones was on periscope and "scoop" lemond had just said it.

It’s nothing serious. The MRI and walking boot is a precaution. He hurt it Friday night against Alabama ... and played well Saturday the next day against Tenn.

Eh, dudes wear boots all the time just to give their legs, knees, etc... a rest on off days. I mean, Roy is holding Johnson out of practice a few days this week just to give him some rest. Guys are a little beat up now on all teams. There are going to be mad asterisks all over the bracket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT