ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro; Juicing or Legit Muscle Gain?

Uninteresting to the masses, but we won’t stop trying. #IGetYou

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pretty crazy transformation, either way. Especially the calves. It's not easy to grow calves. I thought he was just busy knocking up Instagram models.

He's right at that age where it's easy to gain bulk. NBA teams have people, and players hire personal trainers that can get these types of results. He's still a douche tho.
Giannis-Antetokounmpo-Transformation.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I believe that’s achievable naturally, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it was. I think using banned substances to gain an edge is pretty big in professional sports. When was the picture on the left taken? If it was years ago then it’s hard to say. If it was two months ago then I’m guessing it was with help.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt though and say it wasn’t with the aid of a banned substance.

Eh, it isn't tough to gain some muscle with the right supplements, nutrition, and workout. Most peopel are just too lazy and undisciplined to ever realize it though. I was into lifting for about a 5 year period of my life and if you are willing to pay for it and work out enough legal supplements work really well.

Could go either way.

If he made big changes to his workout/diet/supplement regimen, that can definitely be done naturally. If he didn't make big changes, probably juice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT