ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lawson Hopped On Instagram To Call Out Roy Williams For Talking Crap And Saying He Doesn't W

We all know you’re a head case that thinks you’re smarter than you actually are. When it comes to the scandal I’m gonna post whoever brings it up and then laugh at them. Look at you. Your life centers around UNC, hence the handle but you suppose to be a grown ass man but you’re a sensitive arrogant little bitch. So yeah I will get into it with the likes of you because deep down you can’t stand it and that makes so happy. SmokinSmile
we have those to. some are from kentucky.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Wow, you are so angry. That is too bad and all because your school cheated. Must suck to have that type of reputation and that the rest of the world thinks your school is the scum of the NCAA when all along DES was BS'ng the entire world with the made up Carolina Way. :)

Rarely get angry but that’s describing you to a T RollLaugh

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wonder what Ty’s transcripts look like?

Was he only a functioning alcoholic under the watchful eyes of ole Roy, who knows all and knows nothing at all ALL at the same damn time?

Reactions: Scotty00
Keep in mind, Phil Ford was a functioning alcoholic under DES. DES even knew and still let him drive around recruiting, knowing he could have killed someone.

Although, everyone knows DES was a heavy scotch drinker and chain smoker. Quite an example to set for the young men at UNc.

Keep in mind, Phil Ford was a functioning alcoholic under DES. DES even knew and still let him drive around recruiting, knowing he could have killed someone.

Although, everyone knows DES was a heavy scotch drinker and chain smoker. Quite an example to set for the young men at UNc.

Like Kay is so perfect.... Eyeroll

There you go trying to be smart again. Step your game up dummy.
Link to K being a scotch drinker or chain smoker. Face it. K is a better coach and person than DES ever thought of being.

Is it true he referred to himself as the master on the plantation while at UNc?

Link to K being a scotch drinker or chain smoker. Face it. K is a better coach and person than DES ever thought of being.

Is it true he referred to himself as the master on the plantation while at UNc?

Taking a page from your book Phil, how does it feel?

As much as I'd like to jump on Carolina, it sounds like Ty Lawson has some serious substance abuse issues, and I bet that is at the center of this.

Ngl I thought the same. Someone looking for someone else to pin their problems on.

Reactions: TheDude1
roy Williams is one of the biggest pieces of shit in college basketball. Tired of dude being given a pass. He literally was behind unc running a fake academic program for athletes. I have zero issues with ty calling him
Out. It’s the convenient for the tar he’ll fanbase to bring up alcohol when he attacks there leader that is not near as on the up and up that unc fans thing he is
Hi AuHoosier...SMILE...BLESS YOUR HEART.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Williams always came across as an ahole, just like K.

Lawson prolly drunk twitting.

ADVERTISEMENT