ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lawson Hopped On Instagram To Call Out Roy Williams For Talking Crap And Saying He Doesn't W

I'm not claiming that he didn't know about it, but he clearly didn't create it. Which is what you were ranting about.

The sooner all you fools accept the fact that about every top 100 player is getting benefits, the better. I'm frankly sick of going in circles about this shit. Anyone with an iota of sense realizes how common it is and also understands that you aren't going to dominate the recruiting landscape by not "playing the game."

Btw, your coach is the worst of both worlds. Cheater and a snitch. Haha.
You do realize that the AFAM scandal began under DES dont you? It is the reason why he and Guthridge freaked out when Doherty wanted to get rid of the admin staff in the basketball office when he took over. Dean said no. Then the football players realized what it was and starting taking the same classes as the hoops players. It is all documented.

Reactions: Scotty00
I'm not claiming that he didn't know about it, but he clearly didn't create it. Which is what you were ranting about.

The sooner all you fools accept the fact that about every top 100 player is getting benefits, the better. I'm frankly sick of going in circles about this shit. Anyone with an iota of sense realizes how common it is and also understands that you aren't going to dominate the recruiting landscape by not "playing the game."

Btw, your coach is the worst of both worlds. Cheater and a snitch. Haha.

i am not the one that has denied cheating on here. You are making up shit again. The blue bloods fans are the best at denying cheating occurs

You do realize that the AFAM scandal began under DES dont you? It is the reason why he and Guthridge freaked out when Doherty wanted to get rid of the admin staff in the basketball office when he took over. Dean said no. Then the football players realized what it was and starting taking the same classes as the hoops players. It is all documented.

You miss one important thing. I'll give you a hint, 2 words....

You miss one important thing. I'll give you a hint, 2 words....
Kyby.gif

There’s just as many innocent people behind bars as there are guilty people found innocent.
You don’t like it? Try a different country.
Geez, dont be so angry dude. Just going by what the emails said and your Chancellor admitting it.

No skin off my back, but just realize, it will be brought up for the rest of our lifetimes and how UNc got away with the biggest scandal in athletics. Just a fact. Sorry if you dont like it.

Geez, dont be so angry dude. Just going by what the emails said and your Chancellor admitting it.

No skin off my back, but just realize, it will be brought up for the rest of our lifetimes and how UNc got away with the biggest scandal in athletics. Just a fact. Sorry if you dont like it.
In what way was my post written in anger?
I find it funny as hell that you’re still so pissed that UNC was found innocent, that it’s all you talk about 2 years later.

I find it funny as hell that you’re still so pissed that UNC was found innocent, that it’s all you talk about 2 years later.
Umm, I didnt bring it up, others did. And it is not even close to what I talk about.

I had started a post earlier that I didn’t finish.

Just pointing out the humor in the fact that other fans get slapped with the dreaded “obsessed” label for doing what your clan is doing here and in a million other threads.
you have absolutely earned your “obsessed” label

You’ll know it when he’s mad, he’ll hit the “Caps Lock” button and scream at you!Laughing

You’ll know it when he’s mad, he’ll hit the “Caps Lock” button and scream at you!Laughing
Can we get the same agreement you & Corey have?
You not quote me & I won’t quote you... you say the same shit over & over & over.

Well gee...I was only joking. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Why don’t you put me on ignore again if I’m so bad? I forgot you was real sensitive.

All non UNC fans in this thread. Winking
It was a lame generic post that could be a template for many threads here.

this thread is still funny. you're lucky you're not UK. this would be 10 pages by now.

no one thinks anything UNC is serious anymore.

...I should rephrase that. UNC isn't someone to be taken serious anymore.

Shit, 3rd times charm. UNC isn't a university where anyone accepts them or takes them serious.

I don't know how else to say it.

If one fan just owned it. nvm, i need to pack.

Last edited:
The irony of posting in a UNC thread to say that nobody cares about UNC is really rich.

Yea because anybody that mentions UNc is obsessed with them!Laughing It’s not that they was exposed for being a cheater it’s just that everybody is obsessedLaughing

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
UNC was 100% innocent.
Join the list of butthurt posters on this board.
Not what your Chancellor or others have said. You dont spend 20 million and delay, delay, delay, if you were sooooooooo innocent. What a shame you just cant admit it.

Not what your Chancellor or others have said. You dont spend 20 million and delay, delay, delay, if you were sooooooooo innocent. What a shame you just cant admit it.

Still mad I see. Don’t matter what the chancellor says, what did the NCAA say? I’ll wait...;)

Still mad I see. Don’t matter what the chancellor says, what did the NCAA say? I’ll wait...;)
Mad, far from it. Amused, yes. So, your Chancellor, who was at the heart of the matter and involved in all the discussions and internal investigations admitted it was an academic and athletic scandal should not be believed, but the NCAA should. Really. Is that what you are saying? If yes, you really lose all credibility.

Mad, far from it. Amused, yes. So, your Chancellor, who was at the heart of the matter and involved in all the discussions and internal investigations admitted it was an academic and athletic scandal should not be believed, but the NCAA should. Really. Is that what you are saying? If yes, you really lose all credibility.

Remember, we got the last laugh, nothing won’t change. Keep yapping and we’ll counter with those 2 words you don’t like, your choice Junior.

Remember, we got the last laugh, nothing won’t change. Keep yapping and we’ll counter with those 2 words you don’t like, your choice Junior.
Really? The last laugh huh? I believe we are going on 10 years now and you dont seem like your laughing on these threads and it sure isnt just me making comments. Enjoy the reputation UNc has and will have for the rest of your life.

Really? The last laugh huh? I believe we are going on 10 years now and you dont seem like your laughing on these threads and it sure isnt just me making comments. Enjoy the reputation UNc has and will have for the rest of your life.

Really, the last laugh. You’re one of the many obsessed with UNC. The only thing that will change is how hard I’m laughing at your punk ass.

Really, the last laugh. You’re one of the many obsessed with UNC. The only thing that will change is how hard I’m laughing at your punk ass.
So I guess you will stop posting on threads that mention UNc and cheating then, right? I mean, if it doesnt bother you, you will just ignore the posts, right?

So I guess you will stop posting on threads that mention UNc and cheating then, right? I mean, if it doesnt bother you, you will just ignore the posts, right?

I’m a UNC fan and you post more than I do in UNC related threads, how rich is that?

You won’t and I do enjoy punking your fairy ass.
As per your usual, you cant answer a simple question.

And can you tell me how you are punking someone on these threads? Childish name calling and calling someone gay is punking? Is that correct? Or do you just like offending entire groups of people behind your anonymous keyboard?

As per your usual, you cant answer a simple question.

And can you tell me how you are punking someone on these threads? Childish name calling and calling someone gay is punking? Is that correct? Or do you just like offending entire groups of people behind your anonymous keyboard?

We all know you’re a head case that thinks you’re smarter than you actually are. When it comes to the scandal I’m gonna post whoever brings it up and then laugh at them. Look at you. Your life centers around UNC, hence the handle but you suppose to be a grown ass man but you’re a sensitive arrogant little bitch. So yeah I will get into it with the likes of you because deep down you can’t stand it and that makes so happy. SmokinSmile

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We all know you’re a head case that thinks you’re smarter than you actually are. When it comes to the scandal I’m gonna post whoever brings it up and then laugh at them. Look at you. Your life centers around UNC, hence the handle but you suppose to be a grown ass man but you’re a sensitive arrogant little bitch. So yeah I will get into it with the likes of you because deep down you can’t stand it and that makes so happy. SmokinSmile
Wow, you are so angry. That is too bad and all because your school cheated. Must suck to have that type of reputation and that the rest of the world thinks your school is the scum of the NCAA when all along DES was BS'ng the entire world with the made up Carolina Way. :)

ADVERTISEMENT