ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lawson Hopped On Instagram To Call Out Roy Williams For Talking Crap And Saying He Doesn't W

roy Williams is one of the biggest pieces of shit in college basketball. Tired of dude being given a pass. He literally was behind unc running a fake academic program for athletes. I have zero issues with ty calling him
Out. It’s the convenient for the tar he’ll fanbase to bring up alcohol when he attacks there leader that is not near as on the up and up that unc fans thing he is

Lol, you are so angry here you can hardly make sense. Get a hold of yourself, man.

Whatever Roy said to Karl it can't have been that bad, lol. They still got him.

He was a good pro. He wasn't a great one. No doubt he was a great college player. I agree his drinking didn't end his career or anything but it could have impacted the longevity. Maybe not but it is a possibility.
It certainly played a role. Multiple DUI's...Possible multiple violations of his probation. I don't think its a coincidence that he didn't remain anywhere longer than a year, after his stay with Denver. I mean he had 6 really good seasons in Denver...after that, 4 teams in 2 years, and now out of the NBA. Just seemed he was never the same after Denver. Hell who knows, maybe he played better drunk....And getting sober ruined his game?

It certainly played a role. Multiple DUI's...Possible multiple violations of his probation. I don't think its a coincidence that he didn't remain anywhere longer than a year, after his stay with Denver. I mean he had 6 really good seasons in Denver...after that, 4 teams in 2 years, and now out of the NBA. Just seemed he was never the same after Denver. Hell who knows, maybe he played better drunk....And getting sober ruined his game?

Like many rock and roll bands.

Bruce lied about a bbq. Roy literally creates a fake academic program. Big difference but noT surprising you defend it
Which makes one wonder----If someone would lie about a simple BBQ---well, what wouldn't they lie about?

Also, you do realize the academic issues at UNC started well before Roy arrived in Chapel Hill, right? Unless of course you think Roy was the HC in 1993?

Like many rock and roll bands.
Meh....I mean, maybe it didn't. Maybe the alcohol troubles that started for him in 2013, played zero role in him going from a 17ppg/8apg guy, to a journeyman---in less than a year. I mean TBH, and seriously, I don't know. But for someone who battled alcohol issues, it sure as hell looks like a very familiar path...

Which makes one wonder----If someone would lie about a simple BBQ---well, what wouldn't they lie about?

Also, you do realize the academic issues at UNC started well before Roy arrived in Chapel Hill, right? Unless of course you think Roy was the HC in 1993?

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion on what happened/didn’t happen at UNc? Do you think they cheated or no?

roy Williams is one of the biggest pieces of shit in college basketball. Tired of dude being given a pass. He literally was behind unc running a fake academic program for athletes. I have zero issues with ty calling him
Out. It’s the convenient for the tar he’ll fanbase to bring up alcohol when he attacks there leader that is not near as on the up and up that unc fans thing he is
Hell with all this ranting, I am surprised you haven't blamed Roy of the "double dribble" vs UVA...Laughing

Look, IF I were you---I'd pray Kansas doesn't fire Self...Or that Miller starts winning at IU....Or that Mack wins at Louisville....Or hell, that your boy Roy stays at UNC...Because lets be honest here, alright? For starters, had UT not fired Bruce, dude is still at UT....Auburn probably hires Tom Crean..Laughing He(Pearl) wasn't leaving UT for ****ing Auburn. So now that's out of the way----lets talk the future....As said, you better hope a KU, IU, UL, etc, etc...doesn't come calling..If so, Pearl is gone. He ain't turning down the bright lights of AFH, or Assembly Hall, for that shit spot, hole in the wall, known as Auburn basketball..

Believe that, bro. Then are the facts..

Reactions: RunninRichie
Out of curiosity, what is your opinion on what happened/didn’t happen at UNc? Do you think they cheated or no?
Ahhh, Scotty. Why not just say what you really want to say/ask? I mean I figured it was just a matter of time, anyways...Winking

My answer? I don't think they found a loop hole---I think they created one.Winking

How about what ever happens in Vegas----stays in Vegas?:D

Ahhh, Scotty. Why not just say what you really want to say/ask? I mean I figured it was just a matter of time, anyways...Winking

My answer? I don't think they found a loop hole---I think they created one.Winking

How about what ever happens in Vegas----stays in Vegas?:D

I thought I just did when I said do you think they cheated or no! Simple yes or no question

I thought I just did when I said do you think they cheated or no! Simple yes or no question
I did answer......I said I they didn't find a loop hole....they created one. Ya know, if you werent being so coy........ But hey, here, I'll give ya what ya want...

Yes, I think UNC cheated...

Next time, just man up and say, "Hey Borden, you said on Rupps you think they cheated." Don't be a god damn sissy about it.Laughing

I know how the game works....If I was worried what I said would be broadcasted over here, by someone from RR's, I wouldn't have said it.

I know damn well why you ask the question....;)

Meh....I mean, maybe it didn't. Maybe the alcohol troubles that started for him in 2013, played zero role in him going from a 17ppg/8apg guy, to a journeyman---in less than a year. I mean TBH, and seriously, I don't know. But for someone who battled alcohol issues, it sure as hell looks like a very familiar path...

Oh, I agree it could have. I was just joking about bands because many of them were much better when they wrote their stuff while high and once they sobered up kind of sucked.

Oh, I agree it could have. I was just joking about bands because many of them were much better when they wrote their stuff while high and once they sobered up kind of sucked.
Yeah, that went right over my head....Laughing

My apologies, brother..

We ever gonna get to see the Reds?

I did answer......I said I they didn't find a loop hole....they created one. Ya know, if you werent being so coy........ But hey, here, I'll give ya what ya want...

Next time, just man up and say, "Hey Borden, you said on Rupps you think they cheated." Don't be a god damn sissy about it.Laughing

I know how the game works....If I was worried what I said would be broadcasted over here, by someone from RR's, I wouldn't have said it.

Damn son, you need to rub one out or something. You’re a little crankyLaughing if you want me to be honest I didn’t even know you posted on RR until you just mentioned it. I didn’t even realize that it was you that quoted me in that thread until I just went back and looked to see what you was talking about. Anyway, I’m off to bed you assholes have a good night.

I just assumed this was about the rumors that Roy trashed him to GMs in an effort to lower his draft stock to get him to return for his Junior year. Was there another rumor/situation that this could be about?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I just assumed this was about the rumors that Roy trashed him to GMs in an effort to lower his draft stock to get him to return for his Junior year. Was there another rumor/situation that this could be about?
That actually seems very plausible. Laughing He would've been a senior though. 5 upperclassmen burger boys on that 2009 team (Lawson, Ellington, and Hansbrough all top 10 recruits). 5 upperclassmen burger boys in 2017 too (Jackson top 10, Pinson and Hicks top 20). Must be nice! Is that Roy's secret to keeping the talent around so long?

Reactions: Quavarius
That actually seems very plausible. Laughing He would've been a senior though. 5 upperclassmen burger boys on that 2009 team (Lawson, Ellington, and Hansbrough all top 10 recruits). 5 upperclassmen burger boys in 2017 too (Jackson top 10, Pinson and Hicks top 20). Must be nice! Is that Roy's secret to keeping the talent around so long?

Eyeroll Laughing

I’ve personally never heard that rumor & find it hard to believe but why wait 11 years to send a random message about it on social media?
This whole situation just seems odd as hell.

hmmm

Ty ain’t gettin none of Wanda’s nanner puddin ever again! You can believe that buddy!

Maybe it’s winning titles?

It's a very great thing Roy doesn't have a dope house for one of his past players to live in.

Reactions: AWilli6995

So dean smith created and Roy Williams continued?

Reactions: Quavarius

Since it was brought up, I went over to see what he was talking about.
FYI, the football team was not punished in the AFAM investigation.

As much as I'd like to jump on Carolina, it sounds like Ty Lawson has some serious substance abuse issues, and I bet that is at the center of this.

Reactions: Montana81
You sure got passionate for someone talking out of his ass. But what's new?

Why would you assume that the HC was the one to "create" it anyway?

because nothing goes on at basketball programs like that without your coaches knowing about it.

The sooner you guys all realize that your coaches aren’t clean and only care about winning at all cost the better off you will be.

because nothing goes on at basketball programs like that without your coaches knowing about it.

The sooner you guys all realize that your coaches aren’t clean and only care about winning at all cost the better off you will be.

I'm not claiming that he didn't know about it, but he clearly didn't create it. Which is what you were ranting about.

The sooner that goofs like you accept the fact that almost every top 100 player is getting benefits, the better. I'm tired of going in circles about this crap. Anyone with common sense realizes how widespread it is and also understands that you aren't going to dominate the recruiting landscape by not "playing the game."

Btw, your coach is the worst of both worlds. Cheater and a snitch. Haha.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT