ADVERTISEMENT

TX Tech lands former 4* Chris Clarke from VT

Prob VT’s best returner left. Beard is building a factory and yes KU nation is concerned.

Tech will be preseason top 10 now IMO.

SFA transfer. This guy. Recruiting class and returning guys.
One thing is for sure, your a ttech fanboy and main PR team atm..

Prob VT’s best returner left. Beard is building a factory and yes KU nation is concerned.

Tech will be preseason top 10 now IMO.

SFA transfer. This guy. Recruiting class and returning guys.
One thing is for sure, your a ttech fanboy and main PR team atm..

I’m a fan of Chris Beard admittedly and want him to have the utmost success, bc he’s a great person/coach and also helps the Big 12. BUT, to a degree as I want our alma mater to be the top dog still.

While 90% of the KU nation was celebrating 15 straight, I was on the other side saying “who cares” - and when are we winning our next natty or making our next final four appearance? Only matters to the quality of a league. Big 12 needs another power and love to see that forming with Tech of late. ISU, West Va, Texas, OU, Ostate, Baylor and Kstate have all had their final fours and elite 8 runs this century, but no national title game appearances. Tech was a Culver staying home on defense with 15 seconds left from winning it all.

Last edited:
I’m a fan of Chris Beard admittedly and want him to have the utmost success, bc he’s a great person/coach and also helps the Big 12. BUT, to a degree as I want our alma mater to be the top dog still.

While 90% of the KU nation was celebrating 15 straight, I was on the other side saying “who cares” - and when are we winning our next natty or making our next final four appearance? Only matters to the quality of a league. Big 12 needs another power and love to see that forming with Tech of late. West Va, Texas, OU, Ostate, Baylor and Kstate have all had their final fours and elite 8 runs this century, but no national title game appearances. Tech was a Culver staying home on defense with 15 seconds left from winning it all.

We don't need to talk about that.

While 90% of the KU nation was celebrating 15 straight, I was on the other side saying “who cares” - and when are we winning our next natty or making our next final four appearance? Only matters to the quality of a league. Big 12 needs another power and love to see that forming with Tech of late. West Va, Texas, OU, Ostate, Baylor and Kstate have all had their final fours and elite 8 runs this century, but no national title game appearances. Tech was a Culver staying home on defense with 15 seconds left from winning it all.

We don't need to talk about that.

Still reeling myself. Another cot damn title to the ACC makes me vomit.

Title went to UVA. We just happen to play in the ACC.

Speaking of UVA I saw Guy was listed officially at 6'0.75". Always seemed taller than that in person. Hunter's height seemed about as I expected. However he was MUCH taller in person that I had imagined.

Reactions: jhmossy
And Shaka is standing in Austin just holding his dick. I'd be livid if I was a UT fan.

Shaka blows

Beard is a Texas grad too. It’s baffling. Word on street is that there was group of “young guys in LBK” forking it up for that Beard deal to make him top 5 highest paid.

Probably all oilfield guys. But, they had the money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT