ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Bullies John Feinstein Out of CBB AP Voting

Meanwhile in Houston

giphy.gif

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
I guess he has a personal issue with Kelvin Sampson...

Sampson pissed some people off because of Eric Gordan and received a punishment that far exceeded the crime.

Sampson run programs aren't even near the top when you start talking about dirty programs.

Cougar High is a pretty insecure fanbase. They don't take shit off anyone though. Mix it up with all the bigger schools in the area. Especially on Twitter.

I guess he has a personal issue with Kelvin Sampson...

Sampson pissed some people off because of Eric Gordan and received a punishment that far exceeded the crime.

Sampson run programs aren't even near the top when you start talking about dirty programs.

Cougar High is a pretty insecure fanbase. They don't take shit off anyone though. Mix it up with all the bigger schools in the area. Especially on Twitter.
Whoa now...Ummm, you defending Sampson? Really? "Punishment that far exceeded the crime"? Ummm, don't you mean "crime "S"? He was punished by the NCAA for recruiting violations---Like 500 impermissible phone calls. Part of his "punishment" was no phone calls to recruits. So whats he do when he leaves OU, still under NCAA sanctions? Yep, basically gives the NCAA the middle finger---participating in, yep----impermissible phone calls..WHile at Indiana.

His punishment was warranted.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Whoa now...Ummm, you defending Sampson? Really? "Punishment that far exceeded the crime"? Ummm, don't you mean "crime "S"? He was punished by the NCAA for recruiting violations---Like 500 impermissible phone calls. Part of his "punishment" was no phone calls to recruits. So whats he do when he leaves OU, still under NCAA sanctions? Yep, basically gives the NCAA the middle finger---participating in, yep----impermissible phone calls..WHile at Indiana.

His punishment was warranted.

For a phone call...

Let's get real here.
If you want to call our Sampson for what he did...nothing wrong with that

But if you want to act like what he did was so horrendous compared to other coaches that is where we differ.

Feinstein is a pock-mark faced putz. He's never gotten over his dookies losing to UK in the '78 title game when he was a little pimply-faced dork jumping around in the stands. His account of that game is simply loaded with fiction.... not even factually accurate.

So how do we do ole' steel nuts jerry Tipton next?

I think he's calmed a bit in his old age....or he realized ppl caught wind of his shtick.
The powers that be at the H-L probably finally told him to chill the eff out with their subscription numbers being in the gutter at this point. **** that rag.

Thayer Evans, what a f'n loser that guy is.

B0fSZpcCIAA_UCC.jpg

that is a confusing article to me and it seems like the writer is printing some pretty large assumptions of logic essentially suggesting that a line like "i'm just doing my job" is the justification that a serial killer might use. so what is the deal...is this guy still being held?

Feinstein is a pock-mark faced putz. He's never gotten over his dookies losing to UK in the '78 title game when he was a little pimply-faced dork jumping around in the stands. His account of that game is simply loaded with fiction.... not even factually accurate.
what’s his account of the game?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
that is a confusing article to me and it seems like the writer is printing some pretty large assumptions of logic essentially suggesting that a line like "i'm just doing my job" is the justification that a serial killer might use. so what is the deal...is this guy still being held?
It’s fake dude

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT