ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

FdQ61wrWAAErIZf

anyone have mechanical keyboards? im having the worst luck with reg/gaming wireless, i dont use keyboards for gaming, just connect the xbox controller

I support twitch promoting female streamers over males.

Females are more attractive. Quality of content is up to debate.
Twitch is owned by Amazon but somehow can't afford to give the streamers a 70/30 split like YouTube does, it's like 55/45.

If you're a middling attractive female and stream you're going to do fine.

Twitch is owned by Amazon but somehow can't afford to give the streamers a 70/30 split like YouTube does, it's like 55/45.

If you're a middling attractive female and stream you're going to do fine.
have a few buddies switching to youtube before moving to something else. going to miss them.

Reactions: tw3301
I'm amazed at how people can stream full time while averaging 25 viewers yet but somehow buy a house and cars, etc..
not the same but i have 8 rich family who buy cars. they trade often. meaning you don't need a lot. helps if you do.

get ppl like that one your side... nothing better than selling the matriarch.patriarch when knowing, i'll never sell to h. only daughters

im assuming they have well off friends

point beings twitch is a lot like family. they rearrange wealth.

Last edited:
Reactions: I am stupid
i dont stream but visit a lot of feeds who do...then go from there.

i like my streamers. counsel, get them to get the good stuff

I was hesitant to watch the new Dahmer show on Netflix. I've watched enough to know the basic story, but they did a good job on it.

Binged it over the weekend. Thought it was really well done and Evan Peters crushed it as Dahmer. Knew it would be dark and messed up but it even surpassed my expectations

Binged it over the weekend. Thought it was really well done and Evan Peters crushed it as Dahmer. Knew it would be dark and messed up but it even surpassed my expectations
I wasn't sure if I was gonna watch, not because it's too dark, but because I was such a megafan of serial killers back when this was going on and was obsessed with this to the point where I don't think there's anything in the series that I don't already know.

But, didn't realize Evan Peters was playing him. He's really good, think that tipped my decision and will check it out now.

Quick, who's on your Mt. Rushmore of serial killers?

I've got my top 2 locked in cement:

John Gacey: The undisputed GOAT. Such a fantastic manipulator he was able to subdue all of his victims without ever having to use force. Talked every last one of them into agreeing to put on hand cuffs. The greatest organized serial killer of all time.

Ted Bundy: Mr. versatility. Serial killers are classified as either Organized or Disorganized. Very rarely does a killer qualify as both, but Bundy was such an all around Serial Killer that he managed to succeed in both disciplines. Just ask the Florida State sorority house he visited.

I wasn't sure if I was gonna watch, not because it's too dark, but because I was such a megafan of serial killers back when this was going on and was obsessed with this to the point where I don't think there's anything in the series that I don't already know.

But, didn't realize Evan Peters was playing him. He's really good, think that tipped my decision and will check it out now.
Fd4Zbq3XgAAZeDX

Zodiac killer is #1 for me. The way he terrorized a community and taunted the police was top notch.

In that same vein, Jack the Ripper is my #2.

He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man

guess who this is?

Zodiac killer is #1 for me. The way he terrorized a community and taunted the police was top notch.

In that same vein, Jack the Ripper is my #2.

Zodiac is a good one, definitely in the running for Mt. Rushmore. I don't give Ripper that much credit for the same reason I don't give Holmes that much credit. They operated in a time of very lax law enforcement. Their stats are inflated similar to basketball players scoring today.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
olderfilm, but enjoyed "the outfit" on my small screen

i have a great grandpa whos a tailor. couple great uncles. i know how to make a suit but....dont. just make sure mine and my wife's inseams are correct
im quite the seamstress.

love sewing machines, worked furniture as a kid

Last edited:
olderfilm, but enjoyed "the outfit" on my small screen

i have a great grandpa whos a tailor. couple great uncles. i know how to make a suit but....dont. just make sure mine and my wife's inseams are correct
im quite the seamstress.

love sewing machines, worked furniture as a kid
the Chicago Outfit was the name of my men's league hockey dynasty team that I ran here in Chicago. Played in the over 30 A league and won 13 championships in 10 years.

One more time jump next week in House of the Dragons so that the kids are grown up. Makes it hard to keep up with who's who but hopefully it's the last one. I'm still liking the show so far.
It's the last one and it's leading up to the King's death and the civil war. Once the war starts I can't see this show going more than 3 additional seasons which kind of sucks. Could be 4 if they dedicate an entire season to how the Starks play a role at ending the war.

fifa 99 is still one of my favorite games. still play some )3@ games a well. emulators are not the same.

there still folks that play halo on online lan parties.

fifa 99 is still one of my favorite games. still play some )3@ games a well. emulators are not the same.

there still folks that play halo on online lan parties.

I still play halo and watch the pro tournaments. The world championship is in two weeks. 2 million prize pool. Kinda crazy how far esports tournaments have come. I remember watching Halo 2 tournaments and the prize pool being like 25K lol.

ADVERTISEMENT