ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

So this is the demise? Playing back to don't do it from Breaking bad. Greed/chance to putll it off/self demise?

I don't know but the past few episodes have been boring as ****.

The black and white episodes have been a little slow but I still like them.

I think Gene is going to try to assume the identity of the cancer guy but he might get caught by Marion. Would be hilarious if she comes across a Better Call Saul ad while watching cat videos

The black and white episodes have been a little slow but I still like them.

I think Gene is going to try to assume the identity of the cancer guy but he might get caught by Marion. Would be hilarious if she comes across a Better Call Saul ad while watching cat videos
The only really interesting part would have been his conversation with Kim which we didn't get. I think we will at some point in the next 2 episodes but the whole breaking bad cameo was very meh.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it and that LOTR series coming out in September.
I have a feeling the LOTR series is going to be garbage... the creators have done nothing, like seriously they've written nothing before this. They've decided not to follow the Tolkien stuff and create their own stories and that has already enraged every Lord of the Rings nerd on the planet. Nothing I have seen be it trailers or interviews with the cast or creators has made me think this is going to be good. Billion dollar flop would be hilarious.

Better Call Saul is going for the slowest burn in television history. Really hard to get through these past couple episodes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Better Call Saul is going for the slowest burn in television history. Really hard to get through these past couple episodes.

Thought the last few episodes and the finale were excellent. The BB/BCS series are truly GOAT material

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Thought the last few episodes and the finale were excellent. The BB/BCS series are truly GOAT material
I think they could have split the last 3 episodes into 2 and maybe not dragged so much but the last episode was good.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT