ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

Need some help with something. So I found out today that Christopher Lloyd from the movies (Back to the future) and Cory Feldman from (the Goonies, Friday the 13th, Stand by me, Lost boys) is gonna be in Knoxville TN on August 5,6 &7 at the Fanboy expo and here’s what I need help with.

1. Which back to the future movie poster should I get signed or should I get all three?

2. What Feldman movie poster should I get signed?

Kinda leaning on towards all three of the “back to the future” posters and The Goonies and Friday the 13th part 4. A lot of this will depend on how much they cost but that’s what I’m thinking I’m gonna do. Any other collectors on this board?

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Curious on people's thought about last night's episode of Better Call Saul

Very meh.
Gonna watch when I get home. Until then, probably best I stay clear of this thread.

One thing about the last season of BB is it had some very blah scenes in the last season. As a viewer we don't need more character development, storyline, etc. Give us the apex.

We just finished Mind Over Murder on HBOmax. I didn't think there would ever be an uglier collection of people than the people of Manitowoc County Wisconsin where Making a Murderer originated. But Beatrice, Nebraska has got their number. Dear Jesus.

It's about a group of 5 or 6 hideous looking window lickers who somehow managed to confess to a rape/murder that they didn't have anything to do with. They're so stupid they convinced themselves that they were involved somehow. One stupid bitch in particular. It's six episodes, check it out.

We just finished Mind Over Murder on HBOmax. I didn't think there would ever be an uglier collection of people than the people of Manitowoc County Wisconsin where Making a Murderer originated. But Beatrice, Nebraska has got their number. Dear Jesus.

It's about a group of 5 or 6 hideous looking window lickers who somehow managed to confess to a rape/murder that they didn't have anything to do with. They're so stupid they convinced themselves that they were involved somehow. One stupid bitch in particular. It's six episodes, check it out.
Those people should be put down regardless of whether they killed someone or not.

Reactions: GhostOf301

Its actually pretty good. Don't care about looks. Burt Searcy and Wayne Price need to be put down. That ex County Attorney too. The fact the people of Gage County has to pay for this is all on those asshats and yet some still defend them is incredible.

Last edited:

was watching that, didn't bring it up due to spoliers. Very crazy story.

Its actually pretty good. Don't care about looks. Burt Searcy and Wayne Price need to be put down. That ex County Attorney too. The fact the people of Gage a county have to pay for this is all on those asshats and yet some still defend them is incredible.
I don't know whats going on but Cage and Price are freaking me out. Just sold to a guy named Price, friend was Cage. th9ugt that was odd, but here we are. I'm looking at Corey Price. Jerimaiah Cage just came out of finance. I'm a little freaked out.

Just saw Nope. It’s fine. Not boring but not exciting either. I went into it with high expectations that it didn’t reach.

Just saw the documentary "The Alpinist," about climber Marc-Andre Leclerc. If anyone liked "Free Solo" about Alex Honnold, you'll like this one too.

Anyone else looking forward to girls fighting tonight?
571ce9f8-e27c-4b6f-afdb-be99253f1ddb_text.gif

Yessir. Do you post on sherdog? It's an mma forum. Nobody talks about fighting on here so I usually visit that site for mma talk.
I have to look but I might have more post there than I have here.

Not looked in a while but post are pretty close between here, there and reddit.

*forgot about a music thread.

I post a lot. This board is a small bit of my online presence. corny I know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT