ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

I watched the documentary about Chernobyl HBO Max just released. It was good. Not as good as the series they did but still good.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thought first episode of S4 of Westworld was really good.

Thought first episode of S4 of Westworld was really good.
Did you watch the post credit interviews? Did I hear Rachel Evan Wood correctly? Her character this season is a human being? That's kind of a plot twist. She plays Delores the android for three seasons and now she's Christina the human?

Did you watch the post credit interviews? Did I hear Rachel Evan Wood correctly? Her character this season is a human being? That's kind of a plot twist. She plays Delores the android for three seasons and now she's Christina the human?
who the **** knows, this show is so weird.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
It was alright, the usual "wtf is happening?" I really should just wait and binge Westworld.

Yeah, I have watched from the start and often feel like I'm not completely sure wtf is going on.

The first season was great and thought the way it ended was perfect and a great way to leave it. I still enjoy it though.

FWbcR9oX0AUNX9J

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
The boys season finale was kinda lacking. Nothing really happened, trying to give some characters happy endings but won't happen. Everyone will take compound V next season, figured that would be the end of this season but unfortunately no. It was good as are all things the boys but it could have been better.

Anybody care that I played like hot donkey shit on the golf course today? I mean it, a complete pile of hot steaming donkey shit! I’m going to bed!!!😐

Anybody care that I played like hot donkey shit on the golf course today? I mean it, a complete pile of hot steaming donkey shit! I’m going to bed!!!😐
I shot an 84 Saturday with 3 7's on my card and wanted to vomit.

Reactions: Scotty00
I would’ve taken a 84 and smiled. I was absolute shit man.😂

his first one was good, Get Out, the rest have been dog shit.
Isn’t this only the third film? I thought US was decent. I can see why people weren’t that into it, though it got good reviews. This one looks interesting, and I like the fact he doesn’t spoil much in the trailers.

Isn’t this only the third film? I thought US was decent. I can see why people weren’t that into it, though it got good reviews. This one looks interesting, and I like the fact he doesn’t spoil much in the trailers.
he did a candyman remake that was terrible. I thought there was something else.

he did a candyman remake that was terrible. I thought there was something else.
Yeah I saw that one, wasn’t great…but I don’t think he directed that one, I think he just produced it. But touché. Still lookin forward to this one, heard it’s like a cross between signs and jaws lol.

Anybody else on here a fan of “Smallville”? I know it’s an older show but if you like Superman it’s really good.

Reactions: tw3301 and UL_1986
Yeah dude. It’s been a while, but I remember that show being pretty damn good.
Yea I’ve watched all ten seasons more than once. I love it. I actually met Tom Welling (Clark Kent) and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex) in Lexington last year at a convention. Super nice dudes.

Reactions: UL_1986
Anybody else on here a fan of “Smallville”? I know it’s an older show but if you like Superman it’s really good.
I used to love it. Also was a big Buffy and Angel fan, the CW has gone to shit the last 15 years.

Reactions: Scotty00
Yeah I saw that one, wasn’t great…but I don’t think he directed that one, I think he just produced it. But touché. Still lookin forward to this one, heard it’s like a cross between signs and jaws lol.
How'd you like "Nope?" Helium balloons ftw! Garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: UL_1986
I've been watching House...about halfway through Season 3. This show is great.

ADVERTISEMENT