ADVERTISEMENT

Tubby smith was given 8 years….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
To get back to the final 4 after final 4. It’s now been 8 years for John Calipari and 11 years since the natty. My my my has Kentucky fallen.

Cal will win on signing day though

Tubby was never "given 8 years", that's horse shyt...and he left on his own.

We'd all be thrilled if Cal did the same thing.

Tubby was never "given 8 years", that's horse shyt...and he left on his own.

We'd all be thrilled if Cal did the same thing.
LOL at you believing tubby could come back. He was told to find himself a landing spot. Kentucky doesn’t lose basketball coaches to Minnesota. Gtfo

LOL at you believing tubby could come back. He was told to find himself a landing spot. Kentucky doesn’t lose basketball coaches to Minnesota. Gtfo

lol, of course it's not surprising that you literally don't know shyt about the Tubby situation.

Prove that he was "told to find himself a landing spot" (you can't) ...or just stop making yourself look dumb (er). Tubby wanted out, and negotiated on his own volition with Minnesota during his final season at Kentucky. It was time for him to go - he was washed and he knew it. He did the right thing and Kentucky fans at the time were glad to see him go. The AD was as well.

Tubby was not fired, nor was he told by anyone (certainly not by AD Mitch Barnhart) to go find another job. Tubby Smith resigned from Kentucky - and it's a matter of public record.

lol, of course it's not surprising that you literally don't know shyt about the Tubby situation.

Prove that he was "told to find himself a landing spot" (you can't) ...or just stop making yourself look dumb (er). Tubby wanted out, and negotiated on his own volition with Minnesota during his final season at Kentucky. It was time for him to go - he was washed and he knew it. He did the right thing and Kentucky fans at the time were glad to see him go. The AD was as well.

Tubby was not fired, nor was he told by anyone (certainly not by AD Mitch Barnhart) to go find another job. Tubby Smith resigned from Kentucky - and it's a matter of public record.
Again coaches don’t willingly leave Kentucky for Minnesota. Public record? Lol

Again coaches don’t willingly leave Kentucky for Minnesota. Public record? Lol

You can't really be this dumb can you? (no need to answer) His contract with Kentucky literally had 4 years left on it when he resigned. And yes, he quite willingly left Kentucky for Minnesota - he said so himself...publicly. He resigned from Kentucky. He was never fired by Kentucky. He was fired from Minnesota. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Feel free to demonstrate where Tubby Smith was given any ultimatum by the University of Kentucky. (you can't)
Feel free to demonstrate that Tubby Smith was fired by the University of Kentucky. (you can't do that either)

You can't really be this dumb can you? (no need to answer) His contract with Kentucky literally had 4 years left on it when he resigned. And yes, he quite willingly left Kentucky for Minnesota - he said so himself...publicly. He resigned from Kentucky. He was never fired by Kentucky. He was fired from Minnesota. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Feel free to demonstrate where Tubby Smith was given any ultimatum by the University of Kentucky. (you can't)
Feel free to demonstrate that Tubby Smith was fired by the University of Kentucky. (you can't do that either)
So you are now saying Minnesota is a better program and job than Kentucky is? Glad we could clear that up

I think the fans made it pretty miserable for him by the end. Didn’t they put for sale signs in his yard?

I have no idea what his relationship with the AD and University were like, but I think it was a pretty bad environment for him by the end with regards to the fans.

To get back to the final 4 after final 4. It’s now been 8 years for John Calipari and 11 years since the natty. My my my has Kentucky fallen.

He was given 8 years???
He was told to find another job????

Could you link all this? I never read or heard any of this before.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
So you are now saying Minnesota is a better program and job than Kentucky is? Glad we could clear that up

No, what I'm saying is that you don't know what you're talking about and can't backup anything you say.

Typical for most threads you start.

No, what I'm saying is that you don't know what you're talking about and can't backup anything you say.

Typical for most threads you start.
Again your fanbase treated tubby like shit and got him out of ther e

Today was a pathetic showing indeed. KSU got all their points on runouts and put the dagger in the heart with 2 late deeeeeep 3s. UK defense was garbage all year but it was particularly bad today. How did this team beat Auburn by 32? LOLZ

Let me guess... you're an Indiana fan now?

Today was a pathetic showing indeed. KSU got all their points on runouts and put the dagger in the heart with 2 late deeeeeep 3s. UK defense was garbage all year but it was particularly bad today. How did this team beat Auburn by 32? LOLZ

Let me guess... you're an Indiana fan now?
I never stop being an auburn fan. Why do you keep asking that? Auburn overachieved this season. I am all good

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I think the fans made it pretty miserable for him by the end. Didn’t they put for sale signs in his yard?

I have no idea what his relationship with the AD and University were like, but I think it was a pretty bad environment for him by the end with regards to the fans.
Calipari is getting for sale signs in his yard this evening. That greasy yankee has overstayed his welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT