ADVERTISEMENT

TTU Basketball 0-8 in B12 Conference Play

King Jaffe Joffer

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2005
giphy.gif

Who was the dude that kept insisting that Adams was the true mastermind coach and that Beard was just a figure head at Tech?

Texas Tech was a better team than Texas last year with way less talent. One of the best in the country.

Notice that nothing really changed for Texas after Beard left? He’s the most overrated coach in the country.

Yeah, if they are without both Fardaws AND Isaacs .. I dunno.

This team has had it rough regarding health & injuries.

Some serious little dicks in this thread. I guess that's what happens when you have to eat shit from lowly TT the last few years.

This team is just not that good. They can't get over the hump and figure out how to win games. Too many banged up players. Too young. And Adams put together a much smaller team that lacks the length and athleticism from past teams to run his defense properly.

Those are all great excuses but at the end of the day we are just not very good and they are just excuses.

Reactions: King Jaffe Joffer
Despite their record, Tech isn't a bad team. Absolutely hammered with injuries, on top of the conference being prime.

I prefer to think of this season as a humbling experience for their over the top fans.

I'd love for them to win a couple games in the B12T, give a couple other teams a sweat.. love Isaacs & Batcho. Adams rn taking his lumps.

Despite their record, Tech isn't a bad team. Absolutely hammered with injuries, on top of the conference being prime.

I prefer to think of this season as a humbling experience for their over the top fans.

I'd love for them to win a couple games in the B12T, give a couple other teams a sweat.. love Isaacs & Batcho. Adams rn taking his lumps.
Sir, I have taken lumps for 25 of the 30 years I've been watching TT basketball. Is that not enough?

Reactions: KisteK
Sir, I have taken lumps for 25 of the 30 years I've been watching TT basketball. Is that not enough?
TTU came back from 23 down with about 13:00 left second half to beat #13 Iowa State 80-77 in OT.

I thought TTU would lose for sure and start watching other, but I'm I came back and catch the 3 minutes of regulation and OT. It was exciting game.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...ches-largest-comeback-season-knock-iowa-state

The Cyclones took a 59-36 lead with 12:38 remaining in regulation. At that point, they had a 99.6% win probability. However, Texas Tech tied the largest comeback by any team in Division I men's basketball this season, as well as tying the largest comeback to beat an AP-ranked team over the past decade and setting a record for the largest second-half deficit overcome to win a game in the history of the Big 12/Big 8.

ADVERTISEMENT