ADVERTISEMENT

TTU at Baylor

36 secs left. Frosted tips to the monitor to review an out of bounds call. Tie ballgame.

The Big 12 is ridiculous this season.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Nobody wants to win this game.

TTU with a shot clock violation. Baylor with a travel.

1 second left. Looking like OT unless TTU hits a prayer.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
1:43 remaining. Baylor ball and up by 1. I'd be okay with a 2OT.

I guess now it's okay to fall to the floor while holding the ball. Back in my day, that was a traveling violation.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Not sure why he didn't just oop that. There's still time, but gonna be tough sledding now.

Luckily for Tech, Baylor has bricked a lot of freebies tonight.

Good game. Not taking anything away from Baylor, but Tech really screwed up at the end of regulation and OT. They had several opportunities.

Reactions: I am stupid
Really enjoyed watching this one. Thought Tech was going to pull off the upset. Not a fan of some of the decisions Ramsey made in crunch time - passing when he had open shots, and forcing tough shots in isolation. Crazy that the Big XII has 3 of the top 4 defenses. Hard to imagine this conference not getting at least 1 Final Four team.

Really enjoyed watching this one. Thought Tech was going to pull off the upset. Not a fan of some of the decisions Ramsey made in crunch time - passing when he had open shots, and forcing tough shots in isolation. Crazy that the Big XII has 3 of the top 4 defenses. Hard to imagine this conference not getting at least 1 Final Four team.

Tech has a top 10 defense by Kenpom, too. I think the league is a little underrated this year. A lot of mediocrity in the bottom half, but the top half is pretty solid.

Just goes to show how good Beard is. That's a young Tech team going into Waco and taking Baylor to the limit. Baylor is very experienced, but since the Kansas game has been inconsistent. The offense has been off and on all year, but typically has been enough because of the defense.

In the TCU loss, Baylor gave up 21 in the first half and 54 in the second half. If defense becomes inconsistent like the offense, they'll get bounced in the second weekend if not sooner.

Just goes to show how good Beard is. That's a young Tech team going into Waco and taking Baylor to the limit. Baylor is very experienced, but since the Kansas game has been inconsistent. The offense has been off and on all year, but typically has been enough because of the defense.

In the TCU loss, Baylor gave up 21 in the first half and 54 in the second half. If defense becomes inconsistent like the offense, they'll get bounced in the second weekend if not sooner.

???
TCU is already playing NCAA Tournament basketball.
Most likely won't get in but there is a chance. Different when both teams are playing NCAA Tournament Basketball instead of just one team.
Wouldn't make a judgement on Baylor by this.

KU @ tech is going to be wild.

I want to win and really KU should just let us have this for Mahomes winning the Superbowl. But that also helps Baylor win the conference. Yet they have never been punished for any of the awful things that happened there.

I want to win and really KU should just let us have this for Mahomes winning the Superbowl. But that also helps Baylor win the conference. Yet they have never been punished for any of the awful things that happened there.
I want Self to rest Azubuike for this game. All KU needs to do is win tomorrow and they'll clinch a share of the title. If they lose on Saturday and Baylor wins then they'll share that title but they'll be the #1 seed in the conference tournament. With Azubuike being a bit hobbled and apparently Marcus Garrett as well, I would really prefer to see these last couple of regular season games be more of a focus on rest than winning.

But that's just me. I'm sure it's not a popular thought amongst fans though.

With how TCU is playing that is a dangerous game.

Winning the conference isn't as important as some think.
Neither is the conference tournament.

Have a feeling the team that wins the conference tournament comes from 3-7.

We have to see with OU...
Out of all those teams I think they have the most efficient offense.

But their defense is the question.

While the other teams all have questions on offense.

I want Self to rest Azubuike for this game. All KU needs to do is win tomorrow and they'll clinch a share of the title. If they lose on Saturday and Baylor wins then they'll share that title but they'll be the #1 seed in the conference tournament. With Azubuike being a bit hobbled and apparently Marcus Garrett as well, I would really prefer to see these last couple of regular season games be more of a focus on rest than winning.

But that's just me. I'm sure it's not a popular thought amongst fans though.

If I were y'all I would rest them. That's what Baylor did and they still managed to beat us.

ADVERTISEMENT