ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mann Commits to UF Basketball

Reactions: UF1Delt
SphericalObedientAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

Is 'commit' more meaningful in basketball than it is in football?

I have family who lives in The Villages and have gotten the chance to check him out. He's the real deal. One of the best guards I've ever seen. You don't expect to find him in a retirement community. Gators got a good one!

Reactions: rdgtr
We’re days away from kicking off the college FOOTBALL season and you post this shit?

GTFO and go to the basketball board, I guess Gates have lost all hope in football

Is 'commit' more meaningful in basketball than it is in football?
Seems to be much fewer flips in basketball than football. A couple of years ago we had a guard from Canada committed (Shai Gilgous-Alexander), but then during his senior year his national ranking went way up, Kentucky swooped in and got him. He was a starter on their team last year. But I think we're solid with Mann.

Seems to be much fewer flips in basketball than football. A couple of years ago we had a guard from Canada committed (Shai Gilgous-Alexander), but then during his senior year his national ranking went way up, Kentucky swooped in and got him. He was a starter on their team last year. But I think we're solid with Mann.
Wouldn't call it a flip yet. Just sayin:cool:

Also went on to be a lottery pick.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
From the Villages? Really? Weird.

Funny/gross stat about The Villages, they have the highest STD rate in Florida.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is Andrew Nembhard projected to be a OAD by anyone? Or are these two going to co-exist in the backcourt?

Is Andrew Nembhard projected to be a OAD by anyone? Or are these two going to co-exist in the backcourt?

Based on what I’ve heard from someone I know with connections to the Gator program, seems like OAD is a real chance. Kid is apparently tearing up their workouts.

Should be real interesting when he has to go up against a long, experienced, and gritty guy like Trent Forrest in game one. (And Forrest has had a great offseason as well).

Great pick up for Florida. Maybe Cal won't swoop in on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT