ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young = Jimmer Fredette

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
Also, Oklahoma is gonna get knocked out in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. No doubt in my mind about either. You can disagree, hate, whatever you want but that's how I see it. Kid is gonna be out of the league within 3 years assuming he leaves after this year. He should come back to school again, but he won't and will be a bust

He's just hit the freshman wall. He's 4-29 from three over the last 4 games. Kruger needed to back off his usage but instead ran him ragged.

Reactions: speedfrk and KisteK
Lol wat
Also, Oklahoma is gonna get knocked out in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. No doubt in my mind about either. You can disagree, hate, whatever you want but that's how I see it. Kid is gonna be out of the league within 3 years assuming he leaves after this year. He should come back to school again, but he won't and will be a bust

Ohwow.jpg

Gotta agree with the OP. When you start drawing Steph comparisons and have ESPN track your stats in game, it's probably a tell tale sign that you should just stay in college.

Gotta agree with the OP. When you start drawing Steph comparisons and have ESPN track your stats in game, it's probably a tell tale sign that you should just stay in college.
UK fans can’t get over the fact that they have Quade Green instead of Trae Young. I’ve never seen a fan base try so hard to belittle the best player in the country.

UK fans can’t get over the fact that they have Quade Green instead of Trae Young. I’ve never seen a fan base try so hard to belittle the best player in the country.

Nailed it.

Green > Young.

ADVERTISEMENT