ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young & Grayson Allen Tangle

This was on the UNC board. Young tried that weak ass James Harden move. Allen played it exactly how you should. Allen is a total bag but he wasn't in this case for once. Mark my words Trae Young is gonna be out of the NBA by 25.
Thank you, UNC fan.

Laettner was about an entire bag return outside a grocery store full of bags bag. He was the biggest bag. The best bag. The worst bag. And any (college) team would have taken him in a heartbeat.

Grayson isn't a total bag. He's a 24-oz can of beer bag bag.

There are bags that end up in tree branches and then there are bags that help you carry stuff. That singular move by Young was of the former variety, though again, a single incident. Like you said, Grayson played that play just like he should have. He's been on the wrong side of the bag dichotomy many a time, but this time he was the right kind of bag, the scrappy type of bag you're thrilled to find under your driver's seat, a little worse for wear, when you next need a 24-oz can of beer bag for the commute home.

Thank you, UNC fan.

Laettner was about an entire bag return outside a grocery store full of bags bag. He was the biggest bag. The best bag. The worst bag. And any (college) team would have taken him in a heartbeat.

There are bags that end up in tree branches and then there are bags that help you carry stuff. That singular move by Young was of the former variety, though again, a single incident. Like you said, Grayson played that play just like he should have. He's been on the wrong side of the bag dichotomy many a time, but this time he was the right kind of bag, the scrappy type of bag you're thrilled to find under your driver's seat, a little worse for wear, when you next need a 24-oz can of beer bag for the commute home.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dattier
Both of these guys are bitches that are gonna get their asses beat down at some point this year.

It will be delightful

This faux macho stuff is so weird to me. When was the last time any NBA player actually got their ass beaten down? Hell, when was the last time a NBA player actually got a good shot in at another? Nobody is going to get beaten down or up or anything... people will just, at most, push back and make a face.

Last edited:
Reactions: CardinalBoiler
This faux macho stuff is so weird to me. When was the last time any NBA player actually got their ass beaten down? Hell, when was the last time a NBA player actually got a good shot in at another? Nobody is going to get beaten down or up or anything... people will just, at most, back and make a face.

NBA players are historically terrible at throwing punches, if it ever comes to that. They look like a bunch of guys who've never had to fight in their lives because they've always been the biggest kid on the block.

This faux macho stuff is so weird to me. When was the last time any NBA player actually got their ass beaten down? Hell, when was the last time a NBA player actually got a good shot in at another? Nobody is going to get beaten down or up or anything... people will just, at most, back and make a face.
Ron Artest and Jermaine O’Neal.

They both kind of acted a little douchey here. Nothing really that major though. The fact it was Young and Allen made it a bigger deal.

Reactions: I am stupid

Did 2 teammates on the Bulls just get into a fight where one players jaw was broken at a practice?

Portis I think and I guess it was a year or so ago. Time flies.

Did 2 teammates on the Bulls just get into a fight where one players jaw was broken at a practice?

Portis I think and I guess it was a year or so ago. Time flies.

There were several in game incidents last year as well. That and Allen already has a reputation

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thank you, UNC fan.

For some odd reason, I understand everything you’re saying.

Exactly. He will get his head popped or scared straight. One or the other.
Do you even watch the NBA? No he won’t, unless he’s incredibly stupid and does something to a very select few players he had a much better chance of getting “popped” in college or high school.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Do you even watch the NBA? No he won’t, unless he’s incredibly stupid and does something to a very select few players he had a much better chance of getting “popped” in college or high school.

Yes I do. Did you read what I said about teammates fighting? It happens whether you want to admit it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT