ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest Arena to Play in Your Conference?

At Kansas for sure but relatively speaking it's probably Iowa State or maybe KSU
Historically I’d say it’s Gallagher Iba Arena. They were pretty good there through the Sutton years.

Lubbock has always been a place where favored teams go to lose. Doesn’t matter what the sport is. Them being good now makes it even that much harder to play there.

Morgantown can be brutal as well.

There’s really no bad choice here.

Historically I’d say it’s Gallagher Iba Arena. They were pretty good there through the Sutton years.

Lubbock has always been a place where favored teams go to lose. Doesn’t matter what the sport is. Them being good now makes it even that much harder to play there.

Morgantown can be brutal as well.

There’s really no bad choice here.
I remember when we moved from big east to B12 and Huggins told the team that they don't understand how tough the road games would be

KU has only lost 9 home conference games in the last 20 years, so any answer besides AFH is complete nonsense.

Even last year when we sucked, we still went undefeated at home.

KU has only lost 9 home conference games in the last 20 years, so any answer besides AFH is complete nonsense.

Even last year when we sucked, we still went undefeated at home.
And fact that everyone plays everyone home and away in the B12 makes that stat even more ridiculous.

I would say Rupp Arena, which would make sense due to it being so big (2x the size of most arenas) but I hear a lot of attendees complain that the crowds are full of older people, not very loud. I know the noise can be painful at the big games, but I watch other teams' games where the students/fans are right on top of other teams, so I'm not sure Rupp is the correct answer.

Remember this Arkansas fan?

0sDSqnX.jpg

Remember this Arkansas fan?

0sDSqnX.jpg

Second time in a day I have seen UK fan post this picture. This happened like six years ago and that’s an overweight 7th grader. Stop acting like it’s a grown ass man about to try and fight your player. Also, backstory your player actually started the altercation by walking towards the crowd on the way to the locker room. Probably got heckled and like typical UK acted like a little bitch. For such a big badass program you guys are sure a bunch of pussies.

Second time in a day I have seen UK fan post this picture. This happened like six years ago and that’s an overweight 7th grader. Stop acting like it’s a grown ass man about to try and fight your player. Also, backstory your player actually started the altercation by walking towards the crowd on the way to the locker room. Probably got heckled and like typical UK acted like a little bitch. For such a big badass program you guys are sure a bunch of pussies.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh boy. Someone come get their middle schooler off the computer.

I like this guy.

The Breslin Center. We have been down by 50 points on a couple different occasions there and have multiple 30 point beatings and 20 point beatings.

No idea in the BigEast since we lose everywhere, but it was definitely never the Rosemont Horizon Allstate Arena. SO glad we are finally out of that dump.

Definitely FSU. Duke has lost twice at home this season already. FSU is 58-3 in the last 61 home games.

If FSU could play home games in the NCAA tourney, you guys might have a Final Four since 1972. Congrats on all those regular season home wins though.

Reactions: denniden
If FSU could play home games in the NCAA tourney, you guys might have a Final Four since 1972. Congrats on all those regular season home wins though.
Yeah and it’s actually a fun brand of basketball that FSU plays. If I had to watch UVA win games 46-to-41 all the time, I think I’d hate basketball.

Last edited:

Might? Shoot, we might have 4 or 5 titles last decade. There’s magic in the old metal and concrete bones of the Tuck.

Reactions: jhmossy
1. Kansas
2. Iowa State (Hilton Magic)
3. West Virginia
4. Kansas State
5a. Oklahoma State when they're good
5b. Texas Tech when they're good

Everyone else

ADVERTISEMENT