ADVERTISEMENT

Tough week for us bluebloods

Denim Vest

Feb 9, 2011
Kansas gets slapped at home. UK and Duke lose to bad teams on the road. Even my beloved undefeated and top ranked Auburn Tigers lost. Oh well such is college hoops. At least we still have a season to play unlike UNC lol.

Did you type any of that with a straight face?
I love a good troll post..... good job!!!!

Hell, even UNC beat Alabama this year.

Did you type any of that with a straight face?
I love a good troll post..... good job!!!!

Hell, even UNC beat Alabama this year.
Well there’s a feather in your cap. Great win for you guys. But yes it’s quite easy to keep a straight face when you stick to the facts.

Reactions: I am stupid
Well there’s a feather in your cap. Great win for you guys. But yes it’s quite easy to keep a straight face when you stick to the facts.
Sorry but there’s maybe 100 other programs in front of auburn for blueblood status.
Enjoy your troll post.

You clowns have nothing on your resume so your application has been rejected. Winking

Auburn makes your basketball and baseball programs look like high school ones in the Sweet 16 and Super Regionals and your team “may” get an NIT bid this year and you are still talking trash?

I like your style.

giphy.gif

Kansas gets slapped at home. UK and Duke lose to bad teams on the road. Even my beloved undefeated and top ranked Auburn Tigers lost. Oh well such is college hoops. At least we still have a season to play unlike UNC lol.
Sucks to finally lose a regular season game. It hasn’t happened since February of last year when Kentucky spanked us at Rupp, but Bruce will get them back on track...

Reactions: Denim Vest
Auburn makes your basketball and baseball programs look like high school ones in the Sweet 16 and Super Regionals and your team “may” get an NIT bid this year and you are still talking trash?

I like your style.
As a Duke fan I hate UNC more than just about anyone and I’m enjoying watching them struggle this season but I find it ironic that you’re criticizing him for talking trash even with UNC being so bad this season considering until the last 2 seasons and part of this season Auburn hasn’t done much of anything in college basketball but so many of you Auburn fans have been talking trash like ya’ll own college basketball and this message board, It’s kind of a “the pot calling the kettle black” type of thing. lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
As a Duke fan I hate UNC more than just about anyone and I’m enjoying watching them struggle this season but I find it ironic that you’re criticizing him for talking trash even with UNC being so bad this season considering until the last 2 seasons and part of this season Auburn hasn’t done much of anything in college basketball but so many of you Auburn fans have been talking trash like ya’ll own college basketball and this message board, It’s kind of a “the pot calling the kettle black” type of thing. lol

???

I guess since they had Dean Smith, Michael Jordan, Eric Montross, James Worthy etc that I should just let him talk shit about my school when I’ve never attacked his lol. It was a joke anyways and I’m sure he knows that. I respect all schools and programs...

Besides, this is a message board anyways, no reason for anyone to be uptight.

Sucks to finally lose a regular season game. It hasn’t happened since February of last year when Kentucky spanked us at Rupp, but Bruce will get them back on track...
How are you feeling about the upcoming game at UF? Should be a good one.

Welp the hits keep coming for bluebloods Auburn and Duke. Fortunately they’ve both built an impressive resume to this point. Kudos to UK and KU for gutting out wins yesterday.

As always lol at UNC. Not sure if UCLA is still even considered a blueblood but they continue to suck.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Welp the hits keep coming for bluebloods Auburn and Duke. Fortunately they’ve both built an impressive resume to this point. Kudos to UK and KU for gutting out wins yesterday.

As always lol at UNC. Not sure if UCLA is still even considered a blueblood but they continue to suck.

They’re more of a blue blood than Auburn Winking

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT