ADVERTISEMENT

Top Coaches.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
After getting teased with some UK Bball last week. This is going to be a long 3 months.

FaN60peXkAAeGLk

FaN60pXWYAIAIHE

FaN60pWXoAEvDZg

FaN60pWWQAA3fUY

After getting teased with some UK Bball last week. This is going to be a long 3 months.

FaN60peXkAAeGLk

FaN60pXWYAIAIHE

FaN60pWXoAEvDZg

FaN60pWWQAA3fUY
I have no problem with that list; however, a list like this is so subjective that I can't argue it either way. I actually believe that there are not 16 better coaches than Rick Barnes. When he gets talent he can coach well.

• Wow
Reactions: della
I think Pitino should be closer to the top. Not sure how you justify having someone like Musselman over him, aside from "What have you done lately."

Beard is overrated.

Barnes is too low.

Huggins way too low (****ing kidding me?).

I have no problem with that list; however, a list like this is so subjective that I can't argue it either way. I actually believe that there are not 16 better coaches than Rick Barnes. When he gets talent he can coach well.
Rick Barnes has been to 26 NCAAT, his record is 25-26:
12 1st round losses
7 2nd losses
4 sweet 16s
2 Elite 8s
1 Final 4

Coached 35 years with 2 conference tourney titles

He is lucky to be ranked at all

Pitino to high
Bennett is to low
Cal is to high
Pearl to high
Juwann to high
Musselman to high
Izzo to low
Pearl to high

As for Hubert I think he's to high, 1 season doesn't make you a top coach.

Reactions: ceilo77 and jhmossy
I’m not saying championships are everything but Bennett being ranked below two coaches without championships is pretty ridiculous. This is especially ridiculous considering Bennett has a similar winning percentage and coaches in the ACC.

How is Hubert Davis so low? He should be #1. 1 season, 1 championship. The math on that is pretty simple.

He's the GOAT college basketball coach until he doesn't defend the title.

Pitino to high FALSE
Bennett is to low TRUE
Cal is to high TRUE
Pearl to high FALSE
Juwann to high TRUE
Musselman to high TRUE
Izzo to lowFALSE
Pearl to high UR TOO HIGH U LISTED HIM TWICE

As for Hubert I think he's to high, 1 season doesn't make you a top coach. BIG TIME FALSE. GOAT COACH.

Do you think Calipari is a better coach than Pitino?

Can you name a better coach right now?
Cal is a better coach. Plus Cal, will all his faults, is a better person.

Read Pitino's book written while he was coach at Kentucky: "Full Court Pressure". He does not like Kentucky or our culture. I bought it, read it and put it back on the shelve, then I went to the bath room and washed my hands. I have not touched that bitch since.

Screw the SOB. He dislikes what I stand for.

I dunno guys, I'm kinda digging the list.

Do I think it's accurate?
No
Am I gonna complain?
Also No

Reactions: Random UK Fan
The thing about these lists is that a criteria needs to be set. Best coaching resume/history or best recent coach/going forward?

If it’s overall then Izzo is too low. If it’s past few years and going forward then Izzo is too high.

Reactions: ceilo77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT