KUhawks34

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
Who is your top 3 returning players?

For Kansas:
PG.) Devon Dotson, So
PF.) Silvio DeSousa, Jr
C.) Udoka Azubuike, Sr

Have to think that is among the best if not the best 3 returning players as a whole in the nation.

Reactions: SillBelf
Purdue:
1) Matt Haarms
2) Nojel Eastern
3) Aaron Wheeler or Trevion Williams?

giphy.gif

Who is your top 3 returning players?

For Kansas:
PG.) Devon Dotson, So
PF.) Silvio DeSousa, Jr
C.) Udoka Azubuike, Sr

Have to think that is among the best if not the best 3 returning players as a whole in the nation.

Love our core 3...but Michigan State with Winston, Langford, Tillman and I will throw in Henry on paper will be better at every starting position except C than us. I do like our depth and versatility a lot better though.

Maui will be fun.

Last edited:
Love our core 3...but Michigan State with Winston, Langford, Tillman and I will throw in Henry on paper will be better at every starting position except C than us. I do like our depth and versatility a lot better though.

Maui will be fun.

I assume the bracket will be setup so it’s MSU v KU in the championship game if both win their first 2. I dont think there’s another ranked team there

It's ok if I just throw all 4 returning players ITT isn't it? It's tough to leave one out.

It's ok if I just throw all 4 returning players ITT isn't it? It's tough to leave one out.
Do you think all 4 are the same level of good?

I could easily put in Moss, Ochai and McCormack but wanted to hear about the top top players returning.

Garrison Brooks
Leaky Black
Brandon Robinson

Brooks is a better player than people give him credit for, albeit a role player.

Leaky has a ton of upside, and could potentially be a pro.

Brandon is a very good defender, who started getting hot from 3 last season, albeit a good role player. Also the only senior who will get decent minutes next year.

Obviously not a strong returning 3 for Duke. I'd say Tre Jones, Javin DeLaurier, and maybe Jack White if he can re-gain his confidence that he had in the OOC season. For team's around the country I'll go with...

My top 10

1. Michigan State: Cassius Winston, Josh Langford, Xavier Tillman
2. Kansas: Udoka Azbuike, Devon Dotson, Silvio De Sousa
3. Maryland: Anthony Cowan, Jalen Smith, Eric Ayala
4. Louisville: Jordan Nwora, Steven Enoch, Dwayne Sutton
5. LSU: Skylar Mays, Javonte Smart, Emmitt Williams
6. Seton Hall: Myles Powell, Myles Cale, Sandro M.
7. Illinois: Ayo Dosunmu, Trent Frazier, Giorgi B.
8. Utah State: Sam Merrill. Neemias Queta, Diogo Brito
9. Baylor: Tristan Clark, Mario Kegler, Jared Butler
10. Saint Mary's: Jordan Ford, Malik Fitts, Tanner Krebs

Next 10, not in order: Notre Dame, Creighton, Michigan, Purdue, Oregon State, Belmont, Gonzaga, Xavier, New Mexico State, Alabama

Obviously not a strong returning 3 for Duke. I'd say Tre Jones, Javin DeLaurier, and maybe Jack White if he can re-gain his confidence that he had in the OOC season. For team's around the country I'll go with...

My top 10

1. Michigan State: Cassius Winston, Josh Langford, Xavier Tillman
2. Kansas: Udoka Azbuike, Devon Dotson, Silvio De Sousa
3. Maryland: Anthony Cowan, Jalen Smith, Eric Ayala
4. Louisville: Jordan Nwora, Steven Enoch, Dwayne Sutton
5. LSU: Skylar Mays, Javonte Smart, Emmitt Williams
6. Seton Hall: Myles Powell, Myles Cale, Sandro M.
7. Illinois: Ayo Dosunmu, Trent Frazier, Giorgi B.
8. Utah State: Sam Merrill. Neemias Queta, Diogo Brito
9. Baylor: Tristan Clark, Mario Kegler, Jared Butler
10. Saint Mary's: Jordan Ford, Malik Fitts, Tanner Krebs

Next 10, not in order: Notre Dame, Creighton, Michigan, Purdue, Oregon State, Belmont, Gonzaga, Xavier, New Mexico State, Alabama

Damn... don't even have Ashton, Immanuel, and EJ top 20?

Devonte Green
Rob Phinisee
De'Ron Davis...

Could add Al Durham as well. Also, IF Hunter is able to play, he could be IU's best player.

No ****ing clue really

Mamadi Diakite
Braxton Key
Jay Huff

Damn... don't even have Ashton, Immanuel, and EJ top 20?

They probably merit top 20. Just naturally don't think of schools with high turnover. I'm sure there are other schools that deserve consideration. NC State is another one that I probably should have listed (Markell Johnson, CJ Bryce, Devon Daniels).

Some scrubs that are still in college as Sophs.

They probably merit top 20. Just naturally don't think of schools with high turnover. I'm sure there are other schools that deserve consideration. NC State is another one that I probably should have listed (Markell Johnson, CJ Bryce, Devon Daniels).

I respect it.

Hopefully Hagans is consistent and IQ/EJ make a jump. All showed good potential last year. I guess Richards could still become a player but not sure he'll ever be more than we've seen. I like our returnees though. Wish my Herro would've returned.

A team that could beat an All Big Ten team should be better than an elite 8 team
Ehh....seems about right, Most Big 10 teams tend to max~ Elite 8.., or has for a while now. The sum of all parts or something like that.

Maybe if Izzo was coaching them.

Ehh....seems about right, Most Big 10 teams tend to max~ Elite 8.., or has for a while now. The sum of all parts or something like that.

Maybe if Izzo was coaching them.

Where do most SEC teams max ~?

Title game and EE in back to back years is pretty solid for Michigan.

Izzo comment was a little odd because that was the first time in awhile MSU has went for in the tourney.

Michigan also has owned him the past few years in the BIG

There were 3 Big Ten teams better than UK last year.

UK would get absolutely embarrassed by an All Big Ten team.

Cassius Winston
Carsten Edwards
Romeo Langford
Ignas Brazdeikas
Ethan Happ

Not to mention guys like Lamar Stevens, Juwan Morgan, And Jordan Murphy coming off the bench.

One of the dumbest things I’ve had to argue against.

You know this board is about opinions lol. How do you know they're not?

To me it seems as “Our new guys are better than yours” is stating your opinion as fact. Apologies if that was not the case. How do you know they are?

ADVERTISEMENT