ADVERTISEMENT

Top 3 Non Conference Games Next Season

UofM1980

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2019
1) The more and likely Duke vs. Gonzaga
2) #1 recruiting class Michigan vs. #1 transfer class Kentucky. (Slightly bias)
3) I’m not sure what other game as of now for me. What is everyone else’s thoughts?

Has any schedule even come out yet? This topic seems very premature.

I’m sure some non-con tournament games will be up there. The ACC Big Ten challenge will provide some good matchups. As will the champions classic.

Big 10 schedule was released yesterday, Michigan’s non conference tournament, like most has already been decided, but the ACC/Big 10 tournament hasn’t. I really hope we get Duke. As far as Michigan vs. Kentucky that game is on 12/4. We play them the next 3 years. If you want game times, I can’t give you that information.

I’m sorry DePaul, but I honestly believe your best game isn’t even top 50. It’s probably why you guys got nothing scheduled, nor even have an early season tournament listed. Your conference lagging so far behind is part of the problem. Plus, what else are you suppose to talk about with basketball now other than the knowns? Kentucky thinks they’ll get Hardy tomorrow? It’s fun to speculate, but how is basketball talk ever too early?

How about this DePaul, would you rather talk about who the next blue bloods will be? Just remember no one will ever do what UCLA did again, if that’s what you choose. How about we laugh at Illinois for claiming the BIG10 Regular Season Championship, and saying they’re a top 10 program in all of college basketball. I’d agree, if it was inside top 10 of the BIG10. Or maybe we laugh at Illinois some more by thinking that even with Kofi back they’ll finish better than 5th in in the BIG10? Just for kicks, what conversation would you like to talk about? Please make a thread, and I’ll participate if it’s relevant to next season as of now.

How about this DePaul, would you rather talk about who the next blue bloods will be? Just remember no one will ever do what UCLA did again, if that’s what you choose. How about we laugh at Illinois for claiming the BIG10 Regular Season Championship, and saying they’re a top 10 program in all of college basketball. I’d agree, if it was inside top 10 of the BIG10. Or maybe we laugh at Illinois some more by thinking that even with Kofi back they’ll finish better than 5th in in the BIG10? Just for kicks, what conversation would you like to talk about? Please make a thread, and I’ll participate if it’s relevant to next season as of now.
no no, this is a great topic. Let's talk more about what we think are the top 3 nonconference games next year even though most of those games haven't been announced yet. here are my picks...

1. UCLA at Gonzaga. two of the top teams in the land playing in the small barn in Gonzaga for the title of west coast supremacy

2. Duke at Ohio State. Top team in the Big10 vs top ACC school and someone screws up and accidentally makes this a road game for Duke.

3. Gonzaga at Baylor: Rematch!

Personally I’m looking forward to making it 6 straight over UF. Or would it be 7? Hard to keep count.

no no, this is a great topic. Let's talk more about what we think are the top 3 nonconference games next year even though most of those games haven't been announced yet. here are my picks...

1. UCLA at Gonzaga. two of the top teams in the land playing in the small barn in Gonzaga for the title of west coast supremacy

2. Duke at Ohio State. Top team in the Big10 vs top ACC school and someone screws up and accidentally makes this a road game for Duke.

Lol, as of now tell me Osu’s line up? And please tell me at the same time Holtman in any way has impressed you come March, or April. Show me this and i’ll agree with you! Second, I’d argue that with a lesser team in the Bahama’s tournament Michigan crushed Gonzaga, and was technically the only team to beat them in 19/20 season. Baylor this year will be a top 20 team, but Gonzaga will shame them this year. Stay focused. Can we also focus on UCLA, which should’ve never won the game against Michigan. That had some to do with UCLA’s defense, but more to to do with Michigan’s bad choices with shot selection.

Plus, your top 3 didn’t include Duke vs. Gonzaga? How can anyone take you serious at this point.

Ok, how about Duke vs. Kentucky? I think both teams will start off in the top 15.

🤣oh the irony.
Top 4 front courts going against each other off the bat, but it’s irony for you? I’ll just say the obvious, you don’t know much about college basketball! If you could include the other 2 best font courts it’d be better. The more you talk about preseason as of now, the more it seems you don’t know what’s what! UCLA lol, with a coach who’s now great?

Every Michigan thread turns weird.

Their fans tend to overvalue their program.
Every Michigan thread turns weird.

Their fans tend to overvalue their program.
I’m sorry, wasn’t trying to make it weird. Now I’ll softly remind you that you can’t speak on our level since 2013’. If you’d like please try, because in 15, and 16 we had 0 tournament wins, but now are tied with only Gonzaga with most tournament wins since. Also just like them, have been runner ups two times. How about your team, I’d hate for your response to be weird or anything. You block people, and don’t show who your team is, but unless it’s Baylor, you are weird!

I’m sorry, wasn’t trying to make it weird. Now I’ll softly remind you that you can’t speak on our level since 2013’. If you’d like please try, because in 15, and 16 we had 0 tournament wins, but now are tied with only Gonzaga with most tournament wins since. Also just like them, have been runner ups two times. How about your team, I’d hate for your response to be weird or anything. You block people, and don’t show who your team is, but unless it’s Baylor, you are weird!
Not everyone started watching basketball in 2013. Why arbitrary dates don't work..

Your original list was highly subjective. Once we get that across I have better things to do...
So, your 3 games are...? Also, isn’t subjective the point in mid May. As of now your list includes nothing, your comments contributed nothing, and yee ha Texas, am I right? The nice way to say f*ck you, stop trolling when You were a Shaka guy. Guess what, Texas declares conference, and National Title because rednecksherriff says so. Don’t make him shoot you, 😂. Also just in, Blair Underwood just declared Illinois a top 10 program, and won the Big 10 regular season title, at the same time their star player Ayo held the tournament trophy on the toilet. Even in Michigan’s back to back years as tournament champs, no one sat on the toilet because that’s wear Illinois is going now!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I’m sorry DePaul, but I honestly believe your best game isn’t even top 50. It’s probably why you guys got nothing scheduled, nor even have an early season tournament listed. Your conference lagging so far behind is part of the problem. Plus, what else are you suppose to talk about with basketball now other than the knowns? Kentucky thinks they’ll get Hardy tomorrow? It’s fun to speculate, but how is basketball talk ever too early?
Hardy at one time was a lock for us. But he's probably going G-League. If he commits to UK then you will have a collective creaming of the pants by BBN. 🤣 🤣

Hardy at one time was a lock for us. But he's probably going G-League. If he commits to UK then you will have a collective creaming of the pants by BBN. 🤣 🤣
Ok, but do you know his history, or why Michigan was able to snag Collins?

I’ll laugh all the way to the bank, and I’ll quote anyone who knows this guy, he’ll never commit to Kentucky! Hence his best friend committing to Michigan! He and his family are laughing at Kentucky fans who thought they’d actually have any chance. Desperation smells nasty, but even you know you’ve got fans that say give him a mansion and money! Lol, good luck with even that. Must be nice to have your fans flaunting cheating in public!

I’ll laugh all the way to the bank, and I’ll quote anyone who knows this guy, he’ll never commit to Kentucky! Hence his best friend committing to Michigan! He and his family are laughing at Kentucky fans who thought they’d actually have any chance. Desperation smells nasty, but even you know you’ve got fans that say give him a mansion and money! Lol, good luck with even that. Must be nice to have your fans flaunting cheating in public!
Do you think Hardy is going to UM?

welcome back
Some of this nonsense by Kentucky fans needs to be quoted! They’ve got a fan who actually started a post about giving this guy a mansion, and paying him. Not based off NIL, but paying him, and a mansion included! It wasn’t bad enough Fredericks cousin had a room in the “so called luxury sweets” so uncle Bob, a family member, had nothing to do with his nephew leaving Iowa😂. I’m sure those Kentucky reporters in early February made up the story!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Do you think Hardy is going to UM?
Definitely not, but if he was going to a college program it’d be Michigan, second would be Michigan State! It would be Michigan 99%, Michigan State 1%.

ADVERTISEMENT