ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25 teams of the 2010s

No team with an NIT bid should be listed
Yeah, because a team that won the yr before had lost their whole team. Only Florida returned everyone and they won it all again. They will never happen again. What an awful take.

Yeah, because a team that won the yr before had lost their whole team. Only Florida returned everyone and they won it all again. They will never happen again. What an awful take.

Duke or Kansas never lost their whole team?

Cool deal. Kind of an arbitrary ranking but everyone's opinions have a right to be spread by trolls.

Reactions: jamo0001
No team with an NIT bid should be listed
Agreed. ESP when said fans bitch about other teams positioning. The NIT!!!! We had the shittiest yr in recent memory and still landed a 4 without our top two players. God it was a disastrous yr..and still, no NIT.

Reactions: wesr
You still has a damn good team after that though. We had Archie Goodwin and Ryan harrow. Not exactly a loaded roster.
And.....Poythress(5 Star).........And....Kyle Wiltjer(5 star)....And WCS(4 Star/38th overall).....And.... Jon Hood(4 star/40th overall.

So all UK had was......FOUR 5*'s...And two other Top 40 guys. Asides from Noel.

Yeah----cupboard pretty bare after Nerlen's...Laughing

1. Duke
2. Kansas
3. Kentucky
4. Gonzaga
5. Louisville

proxy.php

Down 3 of their top 4 last year.

Kentucky fans are excuse factories. How many top recruits does it take to crack a 68 team field?
idk, i do know how many it takes to bust that KU ass wide open for a natty. Laughing

damn, that could have been your 4th.

Reactions: Hank_
*clicks link to Bart’s Twitter*

*Sees Rick Bozich retweet at top of feed*

*closes browser window*
Laughing

Here's his next.

I'll happily go in the tournament with a borderline 80 win %
Good thing they let 2nd place conference teams in the NCAAT now.

I heard this saying..."i was handed a lamborghini, I just hope I can drive it". Calipari is doing donuts.

Grown man stats make weaker minds just groan.

*tosses rock*

Last edited:
You were 17-6 with 1 top 25 win, against Ole Miss, When Noel went down. You were a bubble team already.

This is a point they always conveniently leave out.

Our best player missed a few games...of COURSE we went to the NIT!

Laughing

Here's his next.

I heard this saying..."i was handed a lamborghini, I just hope I can drive it". Calipari is doing donuts.

*tosses rock*
Nobody knows what Pake or Pase means but it looks provocative. It really gets the people going.

It looks like KU had the best overall winning % of any major program this decade. That’s all that matters, right? (RE: Rupp vs. Dean)

Cool deal. Kind of an arbitrary ranking but everyone's opinions have a right to be spread by trolls.
It's not arbitrary, it's an efficiency metric like KenPom. Therefore, there is no emphasis placed on postseason success. It is simply the efficiency margin of the full subset of games.

Reactions: Montana81
Yeah, I was just making a joke, trying to show the appropriate amount of offense. Didn’t even look at the criteria.

Laughing

Here's his next.

*tosses rock*

So I guess a decade full of OADs hasn’t hurt Duke or UK (overall and tournament).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
And after the 2nd title they went to the NIT.

ADVERTISEMENT