ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight AUBURN starts the march to Minneapolis...

Nobody fears teams that pimp secondary colors.
IGZPFiT.jpg

Bruce pearl doing Bruce pearl things. Auburn up 35-10. Shooting lights out form 3. Already hit 10 of them 13 minutes into the game. Looks like a repeat of leading the SEC in scoring.

Welp. Dispatched another solid opponent today. Big matchup with the Dukies tomorrow evening

I already reserved my hotel. That’s how much faith I have in Saint Bruce and the most beautiful team in basketball
I'm happy that anyone that calls the slimey, piece of shit, used car salesman, mediocre coach that is Bruce Pearl "Saint" is going to be spending extra time cancelling their hotel reservations down the road.

I'm happy that anyone that calls the slimey, piece of shit, used car salesman, mediocre coach that is Bruce Pearl "Saint" is going to be spending extra time cancelling their hotel reservations down the road.

This thread is for relevant programs which Illinois has not been since about 2005 in basically any sport.

Reactions: olsonab
We arent expecting to win, but we are expecting to compete. We are one of the worst power 5 roundball programs in the country. Let us bathe in hope for a little while.

We know our place

Again this thread is for relevant athletic programs
Really quality rebuttals. I guess that's what you get with degrees from universities with the academic pedigree of a community college.

Relevant to what? Seems to me that this thread is about a team with zero shot at doing anything relevant.

Really quality rebuttals. I guess that's what you get with degrees from universities with the academic pedigree of a community college.

Relevant to what? Seems to me that this thread is about a team with zero shot at doing anything relevant.

LOL. Auburn has a much better basketball team then Illinois right now. As does Indiana. We could also likely name the score in football. Community college athletics may be more suited competition for Illinois at this point.

LOL. Auburn has a much better basketball team then Illinois right now. As does Indiana. We could also likely name the score in football. Community college athletics may be more suited competition for Illinois at this point.

I know my teams aren't any good right now. I'm not a part of a thread acting like Lovie Smith is going to do something decent in the post season though.

Bruce Pearl, despite being an admitted cheater, has lost by a combined 60 points in his last two meaningful tournament games. Guy can buy recruits, but he can't coach. Your season will be as meaningful as Illinois'.

I know my teams aren't any good right now. I'm not a part of a thread acting like Lovie Smith is going to do something decent in the post season though.

Bruce Pearl, despite being an admitted cheater, has lost by a combined 60 points in his last two meaningful tournament games. Guy can buy recruits, but he can't coach. Your season will be as meaningful as Illinois'.

Do you know anything about auburn from last year? We were without 4 of our top guys in that tournament lost last year. We were a shell of a team that won the SEC. Also spare me with the buying recruit line. College basketball is dirty and pearl no worse than everyone else.

Do you know anything about auburn from last year? We were without 4 of our top guys in that tournament lost last year. We were a shell of a team that won the SEC. Also spare me with the buying recruit line. College basketball is dirty and pearl no worse than everyone else.
I'd agree with the last line except Pearl is worse. He's also a scumbag and a liar.

Yes, I do. I actively rooted against you guys. Was very enjoyable to see that happen to you.

I'd agree with the last line except Pearl is worse. He's also a scumbag and a liar.

Yes, I do. I actively rooted against you guys. Was very enjoyable to see that happen to you.

Yeah pearl is much worse. Get a clue dude

Reactions: Borotiger

Did you ever hear/read the story about Pearl ratting to the NCAA after he lost a recruit?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Lovie Smith is yall’s football coach? Damn dude, sorry to hear that....

If it’s any consolation, we don’t really like ours.

Lovie Smith is yall’s football coach? Damn dude, sorry to hear that....

If it’s any consolation, we don’t really like ours.
Yeah, best man you could ask for if you are looking for a mentor for a young man, but he's not cut for the college football cloth.

Did you ever hear/read the story about Pearl ratting to the NCAA after he lost a recruit?

LOL. Now we have a fan of a coach with multiple vacated final 4’s wanting to commentate on ncaa violations. The only thing pearl has officially been found guilty on is lying about a meaningless bbq

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT