ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Golden…

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
I had a chance to speak with him last night. I am not very pleased he’s at UF. That dude is very impressive. Shoot, I’d send my kid to play for him as long as I didn’t have to wear orange.

His adjustment coming out of halftime to throw a little press and half court trap at us was brilliant and they also found ways to get the matchup they needed for Castleton.

Hate to say it but he’s a huge upgrade from Mike White. Congrats, Gator fans.

I had a chance to speak with him last night. I am not very pleased he’s at UF. That dude is very impressive. Shoot, I’d send my kid to play for him as long as I didn’t have to wear orange.

His adjustment coming out of halftime to throw a little press and half court trap at us was brilliant and they also found ways to get the matchup they needed for Castleton.

There was a guy on our home board that’s pretty plugged into recruiting that’s also been singing his praises for a few years now.

I was hoping Louisville would hire him.

His overseas and International experience helps him understand the game.

He could end up being one of the next great young coaches.

Haven't seen FLA yet but your post doesn't surprise me.

Reactions: rdgtr and GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT