ADVERTISEMENT

Today marks 7 years since....

Never forget!

So I was friend's with a Samoan from Hawaii who had a sister that dated Teo for a few years. Just a few weeks before this catfish story broke, he told me that his sister and everyone else back home was like, "Huh? What girlfriend is he talking about? No one knows who she is." Seems like someone in Hawaii could have broken this story a lot sooner.

giphy.gif

Will never forget Te’o being on TV at that UK/ND basketball game, wilding out, chanting “Overrated” at the Cats with the student section.

Fast forward two months later and Te’o takes undefeated ND up against Bama in the championship game, gets beat 300-0 in the first half.

Life comes at you fast.

Manti Te’o’s fake girlfriend passed! Thinking of you and all others who have lost fake loved ones today Manti!!!
I have the interview during the UK versus Notre Dame basketball game when Dickie V sucked up so bad to that liar that most of us puked up our dinner.

Then I have the football game when Alabama (national championship) exposed the dude for the absolute fake that he was.

What a damned phony.

Can't imagine the amount of taunting he's brought upon himself during NFL games. Such an easy target.

Didn't he think she was real and she wasn't? Like a catfished type scenario? Maybe not. It always seemed like a silly think to care about tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT