Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Kansas vs. Baylor
Florida vs. Kentucky
BYU bus. Zags
V-tech vs. Duke
Florida St vs. NC State

I know some games have already started but they are pretty close and just came outta the half. I’ll go with....

Baylor
Kentucky
Zags
Duke
Florida St.

many other good games that I left off?

Duke is favored by like 15. Wouldnt consider that a big game Scotty!

Forgot to list UL and UNc. I’ll go with UL in this one.

UNC ha step more players out so could be a blowout. Or UNC could be up big and blow it.

I’ll say this, I won’t be surprised if UNc wins today!

Cole Anthony is a player but his shot selection is horrible.

Dude is like 4-8 in the first half. He should shoot more bad shots.

That list looks like one big game and a slew of normal games. Am I wrong?

Nay you're right. I only care about the UK game too.
You guys better win! Hopefully we meet up in the tourney bc the sec and big 12 officials can’t seem to grasp that ku v uk is the only matchup people want. Both squads function surprisingly similar.

You guys better win! Hopefully we meet up in the tourney bc the sec and big 12 officials can’t seem to grasp that ku v uk is the only matchup people want. Both squads function surprisingly similar.

It’s not gonna be an easy game to win. Mark it down, Florida will hit a season high in three’s and at least two of their players will play like All Americans!

UNC problems are not just offensive, they can't guard for shit.

Yeah, they don't only suck on offense. They just suck epicly bad on offense, though to be fair they only really had 6 players today and two of those were Leaky and Platek, neither of which should be playing legit minutes for a UNC team. Still, they suck on both sides for sure.

UNC - Louisville just ended and they went back to the studio.

Kevin Connors - "Boy, that Louisville team a long way away from the team that lost to Georgia Tech and Clemson. What kinda has changed in the past week?"

Uhhhhh, they were playing North Carolina. Laughing

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
It’s not gonna be an easy game to win. Mark it down, Florida will hit a season high in three’s and at least two of their players will play like All Americans!
Well considering they have guys like Blackshear, Lewis and Nembhard, thats not that far fetched. Florida has tons of talent.

Reactions: HRTheCard

Kevin Connors - "Boy, that Louisville team a long way away from the team that lost to Georgia Tech and Clemson. What kinda has changed in the past week?"

Obviously referring more about the way we looked versus who the opponent was. Not like GT and Clemson are worth a dime.

Well you are correct, Scotty. Florida has two former McDonald's All-Americans on their roster!

UNC makes everybody look good, bruh.

Okay. They won by 24 the last game as well.

Don't know why I'm arguing with you. You probably didn't watch Lou play GT or Clemson. They looked defeated before even starting the game. No effort. Doesn't matter the opponent in that sense.

Helped that we finally decided to start DJ & Malik. Basically what the fans and everyone in their right mind who’s been watching has been suggesting since early January when dj and Malik got 100%. No more terribly slow starts with fresh and Perry or Mcmahon starting. ****ing hated those starting lineups.

Quickly reminds me of Rondo, with much better shooting and less defense.

Maybe I think they look alike.

Okay. They won by 24 the last game as well.

Don't know why I'm arguing with you. You probably didn't watch Lou play GT or Clemson. They looked defeated before even starting the game. No effort. Doesn't matter the opponent in that sense.
tenor.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Very efficient so far. Blame Florida.

Well considering they have guys like Blackshear, Lewis and Nembhard, thats not that far fetched. Florida has tons of talent.

FU is either less talented than you think, or poorly coached. 9 losses don’t lie and blowouts to bottom feeders is bad. Weird team tho, probably be up for UK.

FU is either less talented than you think, or poorly coached. 9 losses don’t lie and blowouts to bottom feeders is bad. Weird team tho, probably be up for UK.
They have talent. Plenty of it. Just really young. Locke, Nembhrad and Johnson are sophomores.....Lewis, Mann, Glover and Payne are freshman. Only player that contributes who's not a fresh/soph, is Blackshear.
Just young.

ADVERTISEMENT