ADVERTISEMENT

Tip off times just announced for Saturday

Wow, you think Wofford is that good?

I think they can beat Kentucky (It’s March Madness) and if they don’t beat us I think they will give us a good game especially if they are having another game that they hit everything they throw up which happens to us alot so I don’t expect anything less!

I think they can beat Kentucky (It’s March Madness) and if they don’t beat us I think they will give us a good game especially if they are having another game that they hit everything they throw up which happens to us alot so I don’t expect anything less!
Think they will play UK tough but to much bench for UK as opposed to none for Wofford. Their starting 5 is pretty good though.

Think they will play UK tough but to much bench for UK as opposed to none for Wofford. Their starting 5 is pretty good though.
Impressive win for LSU yesterday. Yale was a second weekend team.

A lot of people don't believe it (**cough** Louisville **cough** fans), but LSU has Final Four talent, they are a legit FF team. I don't know if your interim coach is any good, but he doesn't need to he Brad Stevens to get that talent to a FF.

Good luck

Reactions: Tigerocker
I was throwing some sarcasm out there, but yeah, any team that can shoot like that, can beat anybody, especially a team like UK that doesn't guard the three point shot very well.

Wofford has a size and depth problem (that's what she said). UK's size and athletasism is going to be too much for them I think. But my goodness, McGee is very Steph Curry like from 3 point range.

He hits guarded threes from the corner while essentially doing a pirouette.

I was throwing some sarcasm out there, but yeah, any team that can shoot like that, can beat anybody, especially a team like UK that doesn't guard the three point shot very well.

Wofford has a size and depth problem (that's what she said). UK's size and athletasism is going to be too much for them I think. But my goodness, McGee is very Steph Curry like from 3 point range.

He hits guarded threes from the corner while essentially doing a pirouette.
These are games that blue bloods hate. Its not exactly a lose/lose, but playing a really good mid major has little to no upside. You lose and you look like chumps, you squeak out a tough win and "the writing is on the wall", and if you win you only accomplished what you should have done easily.

Impressive win for LSU yesterday. Yale was a second weekend team.

A lot of people don't believe it (**cough** Louisville **cough** fans), but LSU has Final Four talent, they are a legit FF team. I don't know if your interim coach is any good, but he doesn't need to he Brad Stevens to get that talent to a FF.

Good luck
Thanks, very solid post kyJeff and a little kind. Agree with LSU's talent but they still bother me not putting these teams away like UK did yesterday. Granted I realize Yale is a solid team but LSU still making to many mistakes to beat a team like MSU Imo. They are capable no doubt but not sure they have gelled to the potential they need to be at to advance past the 16 into the 8.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
LSU Maryland should be a good game tomorrow- think Maryland finally has the coaching advantage in a game :D

Reactions: bMORE607
Thanks, very solid post kyJeff and a little kind. Agree with LSU's talent but they still bother me not putting these teams away like UK did yesterday. Granted I realize Yale is a solid team but LSU still making to many mistakes to beat a team like MSU Imo. They are capable no doubt but not sure they have gelled to the potential they need to be at to advance past the 16 into the 8.

I think I'd rather play MSU over LSU in the Elite 8.

LSU Maryland should be a good game tomorrow- think Maryland finally has the coaching advantage in a game :D
Prolly so and still not sure how legit TB is but it's pretty apparent that at some time in this thing LSU will miss the services of Mr. Wade. The admin is going to have to answer some questions. Looking forward to that part.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Prolly so and still not sure how legit TB is but it's pretty apparent that at some time in this thing LSU will miss the services of Mr. Wade. The admin is going to have to answer some questions. Looking forward to that part.

Yeah don't get me wrong, Terps def got lucky with Wade being suspended...

I think Kentucky's size makes them fairly impervious to losing to non P5 schools in the tourney. Those small schools just don't have the athleticism or length to score among the trees. They would have to literally go unconscious from three to win the game, and even there, Kentucky's length makes getting an open look difficult for those schools.

I think Kentucky is susceptible to being upset by mid-range P5 conference teams, but I just don't see a team of short or slow small school guys pulling off the upset. There are other teams that I think may actually be better than Kentucky overall yet would probably be more susceptible to getting upset by a small school team. They just overwhelm those teams with size in a way that small schools can't overcome. You can't win if you can't score. Schools with better athletes can better overcome this disadvantage.

I doubt PJ plays tomorrow. No one has said anything but Cal's history tells me all I need to know. Spread is 5.5. Nick and EJ had better have a fire under their ass for long rebounds....no secret Wofford will be jacking up treys.

LSU/Maryland a great way to start off tomorrow's action. Looking forward to the Buy-you Bengals and Terps.

These are games that blue bloods hate. Its not exactly a lose/lose, but playing a really good mid major has little to no upside. You lose and you look like chumps, you squeak out a tough win and "the writing is on the wall", and if you win you only accomplished what you should have done easily.
This is the truth.

Oh man, Yale is ten times better than Abilene Christian. I don't have a clue how AC got in the tournament.

But Yale....that team was good. There is a reason so many were picking the upset there.

Also, your first game in the tournament is really hard. It's a different stage. Look for a better focused team tomorrow.

I think I'd rather play MSU over LSU in the Elite 8.
Most people don't know a thing about LSU, but they're about to.

The folks over on UL's home board mocked me when I said LSU is FF good, but that's because they fondo know .

When people are saying they would rather face Michigan State, that's telling.

That team has great talent and incredible athletasism.

Reactions: sgrooms
Wade is a better coach than I thought he was. His in-game adjustments are really good.

That zone he sprung on Florida in Gainesville won the game.

ADVERTISEMENT