ADVERTISEMENT

Thread for fans who’s team has won a NCAA basketball title

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
How many has your team won and which title is your favorite? Did you attend the game or watch it at home? For me, out of the 8 titles we have won the 1996 title is my all time favorite. That UK team dominated teams and was really unselfish. Had a nasty full court press that led to fast break dunks and 3’s all year long! All players was really likable and didn’t care about individual success. They just wanted to win!

She got to you didn't she? She's good at that.

Not at all, I was just picking at Della. I seen her thread and felt bad since I couldn’t participate in her thread so I started my own. After all, i know there’s no way she started that thread just so she could get a reaction from UK fans.Laughing

Not at all, I was just picking at Della. I seen her thread and felt bad since I couldn’t participate in her thread so I started my own. After all, i know there’s no way she started that thread just so she could get a reaction from UK fans.Laughing
Seen......christ

Reactions: NineNines
source.gif

Duke has 5 NCAA Championships and my favorite is probably 1991 because we beat UNLV in the Final Four after they beat us really bad in the Championship game in 1990 then we beat Kansas in the Championship game.

Reactions: Scotty00
1998 was my favorite from a pure joy standpoint (I was young, and my family knew the family of one of the key players as well). 2012 was the best over all though, since I was grown and went down to the bars at Woodland/Euclid to watch the finals and party afterwards.

Duke has 5 NCAA Championships and my favorite is probably 1991 because we beat UNLV in the Final Four after they beat us really bad in the Championship game in 1990 then we beat Kansas in the Championship game.

Duke saved my ass that year! I made a bet with my teacher on who would win the title. Can’t remember who I picked but he picked UNLV. Loser had to shave their head!!! I would’ve looked funny bald!:)

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
1998 was my favorite from a pure joy standpoint (I was young, and my family knew the family of one of the key players as well). 2012 was the best over all though, since I was grown and went down to the bars at Woodland/Euclid to watch the finals and party afterwards.

....hmmm, I'm only seeing 2 in the NCAA records book.
Weird, I see three. Plus I watched the 2013 National Championship. It’s also recognized on ESPN when they talk about the four Acc teams in the top ten all having a championship this decade. You must be blind.

Weird, I see three. Plus I watched the 2013 National Championship. It’s also recognized on ESPN when they talk about the four Acc teams in the top ten all having a championship this decade. You must be blind.

...that's what 'Vacated' means.... it's wiped from existence. Your handle reflects on U6's last title....my Sophomore year in high school.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
...that's what 'Vacated' means.... it's wiped from existence. Your handle reflects on U6's last title....my Sophomore year in high school.
Yet it’s still recognized as a title, carry on with your misinformation though, I know it rocks you to sleep at night. :D

....the only thing sore is the collective ass of U6 after the NCAA went in dry.

No title exists for 2013, NADA, zilch. Deal with it.
Lol we still won 82-76. Speaking of t shirts, I got a championship t shirt from 2013. The NCAA doesn’t dictate things that actually happened, their “rulebook” means nothing sans unc getting off unmarked. Cry it out.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT