ADVERTISEMENT

This week's least surprising news

Yep, so does ankle soreness. Funny, I didn't start the thread. A fan of a n irrelevant school did.
Again, why do you take everything so serious? Personal? Zion has been oft injured----MOF, dude missed an entire season...He missed what, 25 games in 2021 b/c of injuries? His injuries have been a huge issue, talking point......I mean, a rational person would have likely responded by saying----"Yeah, it sucks. Hope he's able to recover, etc, etc...

Not respond like a 10 year old...

Not sure why I thought he’s been in the league three years. He’s still missed a lot of games
He has:

2019-20---24 games(missed 48). Didn't play his firdt game until Jan 28th
2020-21--61 games(only missed 11)
2021-22--Missed entire year(82)

Out of possible 224 games, he played in 85.

No comments after last night performance huh? And I look forward to all the posts and updates of injured NBA players this year. Great way to spend your time.

No comments after last night performance huh? And I look forward to all the posts and updates of injured NBA players this year. Great way to spend your time.

Stop it dude. Anyone that mentions and duke player in any way your soft sensitive ass will come running with your feelings hurt. He had a good game last night but when doesn't and shade is thrown your sensitive charmin ass will be back here crying. No player/school is off limits here in when it comes to talking shit.

Stop it dude. Anyone that mentions and duke player in any way your soft sensitive ass will come running with your feelings hurt. He had a good game last night but when doesn't and shade is thrown your sensitive charmin ass will be back here crying. No player/school is off limits here in when it comes to talking shit.
FU asshole. If you don’t like my comments, scroll past.

Pretty lowbrow of OP to go after Zion like this considering Zion is in a protected class of society (fat)

MediocreGreatCollie-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT