ADVERTISEMENT

This man will steal your lunch money.

I had a 28 inch standing vertical once. No joke. You're all impressed.

Wouldn't mind trying to take it back..

BigheartedBlissfulAsiantrumpetfish.gif

i guess now-a-days if you are a UL fan you have nothing left but to live vicariously through other teams and players

Ah my bad. Because I didn’t join the narrative of him being “fat” like some of your brethren, that means I’m living through him. RollLaugh

well...................you did start this thread for obvious reasons

Started this thread because the dude is one of my favorite HS recruits in a long time. Highlight reels are insane with all the huge dunks. Fun to watch

Started this thread because the dude is one of my favorite HS recruits in a long time. Highlight reels are insane with all the huge dunks. Fun to watch

the other thread was not good enough for you?

no doubt the kid is a athletic freak (even being chunky)
now the big question is
does he have anymore game then dunks and a few blocks from behind
in H.S. he was a 25% 3 point shooter over his four years, in his senior year i think he shot 17%

like i said in the other thread if he could get down between 240 - 250 he would be picking quarters off the top of the backboard

Wait, is the “Zion is chunky!” thing ACTUALLY a thing? I thought that was a joke?

Guy broke the standing vertical record at Duke. Yikes. At 6’7 280? That’s nuts.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Wait, is the “Zion is chunky!” thing ACTUALLY a thing? I thought that was a joke?

Guy broke the standing vertical record at Duke. Yikes. At 6’7 280? That’s nuts.

to begin with i am not sure where you got he was 6'7"
i have seen him listed at 6'5" and 6'6"

no doubt that he can jump

Reactions: WojoRising
It’s a picture of an 18 year old from a non-rival school jumping. This shouldn’t troll anybody.

so you are not conference rivals and do not have to play each other
hmm.....................................................................

He will be on sports center top plays every week. Gonna be sick I hope he goes between the legs twice

When you start an argument over a player being 6'6" as opposed to being 6'7", it's called desperate.

starting a thread in which the subject matter is already being discussed in another thread just to troll is being desperate

if you read the link i posted he is 6'5"

Um, no. Louisville is not Duke’s rival in any way, shape or form. They couldn’t be less connected. Is that a joke?

so you do not feel like other teams in your conference are a rival?
that is weird and very strange

It somehow equates to him being salty a UL fan posted it. Fascinating stuff.

why did he not just post it in the thread already discussing the subject matter
i know you are not dumb or naive, so you know the truth whether you admit it or not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT