ADVERTISEMENT

This is How You Handle Classlessness

How long have you been watching sports. How many times have you seen espn do this. Me, a lot.
Greatest college basketball coach of all time and you haters just keep on whining that a 24/7 sports station did what they did.

This is hilarious.
When is the last time you saw 12 hours of coverage on one dude? GTFO with that nonsense. And believe me when I tell you, nobody really gave a shit that the Durham fraud is retiring.

BTW, Wooden is still the GOAT.

Should I post old DMs that you used to send me? A little NSFW, but we can do this.

200.gif

Jarms was all in and piggy backed what Dan Kane was spewing out. I also had a perma ban with him and when the ruling came out dude was crushed. Denniden told me to be the bigger man and let him slide, I replied hell no, if I had lost I would of been ghost. Also a few months prior to the ruling we won the title so everything turned out great for UNC fans.
Denniden what happened to that guy?

Quavarius, Denniden, and Endycott, a Duke trio gone.

Now all we got left is Ghost and the Duke fan that's acting like a Zags fan.

EDIT: Almost forgot about the furious AFMU guy.

BTW, looking back at my inbox... man, a lot of the best people are gone. @Quavarius, Jarms, @KisteK ... is @bkingUK still posting under another name? @brooky03 @Mark Gastineau ... jeez. What happened? Too many good posters get sick of the trolls, I guess? Its a shame.

The fact you thought Q and Jarms were good posters is a pretty awful look. Gastineau was very similar to what he is accusing Hail of as well (and Hail and I don't exactly get along here). You bring up trolls (Q was the biggest troll this board has ever seen from long time posters) and say they get sick of the trollls. I mean, Jarms legit would get so mad he would say weird things about my body and my family. I think the mods just felt too bad for him to care, which was fine. I never wanted him gone. It's sad he is too big of a pansy to stick around and accept how big of a loser he was.

I do wish bking was still around and KristeK posted more. Pretty sure brooky still posts.

Datt was a strange dude. Smart guy but couldn't control his anger at times. He was one of those people who felt whatever he did or said was justified not matter how insulting he tried to be because he thought he was righteous.

The fact you thought Q and Jarms were good posters is a pretty awful look. Gastineau was very similar to what he is accusing Hail of as well (and Hail and I don't exactly get along here). You bring up trolls (Q was the biggest troll this board has ever seen from long time posters) and say they get sick of the trollls. I mean, Jarms legit would get so mad he would say weird things about my body and my family. I think the mods just felt too bad for him to care, which was fine. I never wanted him gone. It's sad he is too big of a pansy to stick around and accept how big of a loser he was.

I do wish bking was still around and KristeK posted more. Pretty sure brooky still posts.

Datt was a strange dude. Smart guy but couldn't control his anger at times. He was one of those people who felt whatever he did or said was justified not matter how insulting he tried to be because he thought he was righteous.
@bkingUK Is on tMB. Seems to be doing fine, just chooses nit to talk to us lowlifes on the college basketball board.

Yeah, he doesn't post as much as he used to but does now and then.

Not sure about Denn. Probably making a run at the PGA mini tours.

Need to make a where have people gone thread after the tournament and bully them to come back. Get rid of the drive by losers and the sheriff

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
gonna like this and TLDR this.

pf25j3g95k221.png

If jarms is still posting here I have no idea who he is. We could use more UK fans around here though, so come on back in man!

I feel like he would have let us know?

Denniden what happened to that guy?

Quavarius, Denniden, and Endycott, a Duke trio gone.

Now all we got left is Ghost and the Duke fan that's acting like a Zags fan.

EDIT: Almost forgot about the furious AFMU guy.

you-do-realize-im-standing-right-here.jpg

You guys have it all wrong. He accosted and came on to Bill, not Chelsea. That’s right, the horniest guy of all time turned down @endicott

Bill ain't turning NOBODY down.

So, obviously most people would assume there is some story here.

And sure enough, if you poke around a little, apparently Davis blew off the Duke coaches pre-game, and they were annoyed.

Couple that with the "F you Coach K" chants, and that might be what happened here.

Anyone drawing giant conclusions from a blowby with that sort of backstory... that's a reach.

Anyway, it was a great night. Obviously wish Duke had won, but I was over the loss in about two seconds... the parts that mattered didn't have anything to do with the game. Honestly surprised that so many Duke fans are taking it so hard... its one game out of 1,500. But there is only one last K speech in front of all of his former players at a packed Cameron.
Dude this grates on you if you are a Dook fan, and your denials fall short.lol
I take great pleasure in knowing that, plus the fact that this loss will stay with Ratface until his time on earth ends.😂

Reactions: UNC71-00
Did Dean and Roy win their last home games against Duke?

I can't remember, which probably has to do with the fact that both Dean and Roy didn't have a year long going away party for themselves- they announced their retirements and retired at the same time.

We won't ever forget this game though and I'm pretty sure that applies to either side. Thanks for the memories, Coach K.
What kind of Psychopath Narrates his own farewell presentation? Egomaniac

What a beautiful game that was. All those tears. Women. Children. Grown men. Other grown men pretending it wasn't that big of a deal. Lol. It doesn't get much better than that for one of my least favorite Carolina teams of all-time.

Too bad for you.

This team has been a lot of fun, even if they end up losing big to UCLA. I'm glad I have been able to enjoy the ride.

Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT