ADVERTISEMENT

This is How You Handle Classlessness

Try again skippy,

are you gonna retire just like your dad? Or are you hoping Scheyer will adopt you?

Typical hypocrite cheaters.

It still bothers you and I’m glad it does.

you are a stupid MF'er.

It doesn't matter who started the thread dipshit

I was just in the Duke Bookstore picking up a gift for a friend. Lots of items were on discount. It was very sad.

K heard it. He did nothing about it. What a terrible, no good, very bad person.

It doesn't take a mind reader to know you're a dumbass.

That is all you are into. Well, that and little boys.

lzs.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So its not ok to cuss at the coach who cusses like a sailer lolololol
Prior to the game, Joey was coming back. That is why. You making everything Duke and K does some conspiracy theory is comical.
So the loss hurt so much hes decided not to come back, telling.

You dont think ur gonna be bangingg chicks after winning a title????? U might be right bc ur too busy getting ur dk sucked.

why would u wanna bang a bunch of crying b****es anyways 🤣
If I'm banging a few chicks at the reunion it trumps winning a title. That's when.

You stoop to this after getting roasted time and time again. Stay on topic Fil. Oh wait, you detest anyone that talks about your dad in a negative light.
Roasted?? You continue to claim made up victories based on your opinion. How shallow.

What link? If it is your post from 1:36pm yesterday, all I can hear is the band playing and the Duke coaches were no where near that to hear anything. Not surprised you are a liar. Your whole life you have rooted for a school that cheats to keep athletes eligible and has racist statues that scare your students.

You hear it three times. Clearly.

Of course the Duke coaches were nowhere near. That is the point. Even f they were they would have just thought it was K anyway. They didn't hear it just like Hubert didn't though, which is the entire, apparently super difficult to grasp, point.

Even if yall had won the game wtf, better than a title???

Yeah, I think so. I mean, dont get me wrong, LOVED watching the titles.

But I watched like twenty years of basketball with one of my best friends from Duke. I remember so many of those times... hanging out, getting take out, watching games, playing video games... and seeing all of those guys who we watched over the last three decades, seeing them all together (some of them a bit chunkier than they used to be!)... I don't know man, it was really awesome to me.

I get that this sounds crazy, but...?

Yeah, I think so. I mean, dont get me wrong, LOVED watching the titles.

But I watched like twenty years of basketball with one of my best friends from Duke. I remember so many of those times... hanging out, getting take out, watching games, playing video games... and seeing all of those guys who we watched over the last three decades, seeing them all together (some of them a bit chunkier than they used to be!)... I don't know man, it was really awesome to me.

I get that this sounds crazy, but...?

You say you liked it more than titles. Fine. But did you like it more than you like young looking girls with pigtails?

Roasted?? You continue to claim made up victories based on your opinion. How shallow.

Yes, roasted. I never claimed victory till now, don't know where you got I claimed victory alot but that's your thing. You bashed Dean earlier but you call me shallow. This shit is too funny.

You hear it three times. Clearly.

Of course the Duke coaches were nowhere near. That is the point. Even f they were they would have just thought it was K anyway. They didn't hear it just like Hubert didn't though, which is the entire, apparently super difficult to grasp, point.
Whole crowd at UNC heard geez. One person at Duke compared to the whole crowd at UNC.

How many posts ITT do you think @TheDude1 is actually seeing? I know that twatwaffle has me on ignore and I don’t think I’m the only one

No, I ignored you because you were an aggressive weird kid who seemed obsessed with pedophilia, who knew he was full of shit and being an internet troll but pretended he wasn't until called out on it by a bunch of people and then acknowledged it (I hope you haven't forgotten that?), and who clipped and saved oodles of posts like some stalker and sent them to me because you were angry at Dattier, which honestly is super creepy and probably a sign you need to spend less time on the internet and more time outside and with real people. I mean, they are still in my inbox... I mean, this isn't a little much?

"Yep. He's basically pissed off at the world b/c he has no self-esteem over his under-employment and that the world hasn't been handed to him on an oyster in his mid-20s. He's the very product of what he tries to blame on politically correct liberal elitists: he's had a privileged, easy, sheltered life, and when his parents stopped being able to open doors for him, he started throwing temper tantrums over the prospect of having to ring a doorbell and wait. Now he doesn't care about anything but his own suffering, and anyone who really is suffering threatens to encroach upon the coddling sympathy he thinks he's entitled to." - Dattier

"He's trolling. He doesn't have kids or know anything about public education today, and he doesn't give two farts about anyone but himself as evidenced by his hypervigilant defense of the well-defended any time any actually oppressed group might make up the half-step they trail his underachieving, excuse-making, daddy-send-me-back-to-school punk hindquarters by." - Dattier

"It's why you had daddy send you back to school for business." - Dattier

"I stand by the impression I got from the words you spoke. I don't care if I'm right about the exact subjective description of your job according to you." - Dattier

"I'm asking rhetorically about pouting at pony practice until daddy paid for more school to escape the job where you were puuuuuuurfectly happy. I've said it 4 times now since you first mentioned the business classes you're currently taking, and you haven't corrected me once. Everyone knows you jump on the slightest detail immediately and refuse to let up, so your not doing so here shows I hit the mark. Fortunately for you, I don't really give a ML about that, either." - Dattier

"By his own logic, that he will clamp down on this but not offer any counter whatsoever to my guess that his daddy is paying for him to go back to school (in his mid-20s! lol) proves I guessed right." - Dattier

"Yeah, but he was completely happy in the job he complained about all the time as unfair to men, and not under-employed at all, so he pouted and pouted and got daddy to send him back to business school." - Dattier

"At least I'm not underemployed." - Dattier

"Keep stretching. Maybe they'll let you touch radios someday if you convince them you're taller." - Dattier

"Not much to work w/ in a conversation w/ you that started when you took me to task w/ a nonsensical, obnoxious, illogical, immature, and just plain freakin' stupid accusation of hypocrisy. You are seriously a freakin' IDIOT, hail. No wonder you can't get a job on the radio. You're a whiny little punk who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about." - Dattier

1. He doesn't know anything about my family and I never corrected him because he is just a cruel person and would use that info to try and further insult me.

2. He insulted my level of employment when he thought (wrongly) that I was under-employed.

3. When he found out what I do for a living (I work as a Sonographer in radiology) he routinely made fun of it.

I mean, god forbid someone be cruel on the internet and just try to insult people, amirite?!

BTW, that was why I ignored you the first time. This time it will be because you A) bore me and B) aren't worth any time. @JimboBBN I swear I don't know why I ever listen to you anymore:)

Have fun responding to me knowing I won't see it but for the benefit of everyone else, which I suppose is your thing (and which isn't weird and stalkerish at ALL.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Yikes. Sure spent a lot of time responding to someone who isn’t worth his time. I always love how this whack job talks about how he doesn't see the people's posts that he has on ignore when he so obviously does. What a lunatic.

Oh man, was looking through my inbox reminiscing... and the very first message I got... like the first one ever on rivals... was this. Once a weirdo internet stalker, always a weirdo internet stalker?

hail2.png

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No, I ignored you because you were an aggressive weird kid who seemed obsessed with pedophilia, who knew he was full of shit and being an internet troll but pretended he wasn't until called out on it by a bunch of people and then acknowledged it (I hope you haven't forgotten that?), and who clipped and saved oodles of posts like some stalker and sent them to me because you were angry at Dattier, which honestly is super creepy and probably a sign you need to spend less time on the internet and more time outside and with real people. I mean, they are still in my inbox... I mean, this isn't a little much?

"Yep. He's basically pissed off at the world b/c he has no self-esteem over his under-employment and that the world hasn't been handed to him on an oyster in his mid-20s. He's the very product of what he tries to blame on politically correct liberal elitists: he's had a privileged, easy, sheltered life, and when his parents stopped being able to open doors for him, he started throwing temper tantrums over the prospect of having to ring a doorbell and wait. Now he doesn't care about anything but his own suffering, and anyone who really is suffering threatens to encroach upon the coddling sympathy he thinks he's entitled to." - Dattier

"He's trolling. He doesn't have kids or know anything about public education today, and he doesn't give two farts about anyone but himself as evidenced by his hypervigilant defense of the well-defended any time any actually oppressed group might make up the half-step they trail his underachieving, excuse-making, daddy-send-me-back-to-school punk hindquarters by." - Dattier

"I stand by the impression I got from the words you spoke. I don't care if I'm right about the exact subjective description of your job according to you." - Dattier

"I'm asking rhetorically about pouting at pony practice until daddy paid for more school to escape the job where you were puuuuuuurfectly happy. I've said it 4 times now since you first mentioned the business classes you're currently taking, and you haven't corrected me once. Everyone knows you jump on the slightest detail immediately and refuse to let up, so your not doing so here shows I hit the mark. Fortunately for you, I don't really give a ML about that, either." - Dattier

"By his own logic, that he will clamp down on this but not offer any counter whatsoever to my guess that his daddy is paying for him to go back to school (in his mid-20s! lol) proves I guessed right." - Dattier

"Yeah, but he was completely happy in the job he complained about all the time as unfair to men, and not under-employed at all, so he pouted and pouted and got daddy to send him back to business school." - Dattier

"Keep stretching. Maybe they'll let you touch radios someday if you convince them you're taller." - Dattier

"Not much to work w/ in a conversation w/ you that started when you took me to task w/ a nonsensical, obnoxious, illogical, immature, and just plain freakin' stupid accusation of hypocrisy. You are seriously a freakin' IDIOT, hail. No wonder you can't get a job on the radio. You're a whiny little punk who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about." - Dattier

1. He doesn't know anything about my family and I never corrected him because he is just a cruel person and would use that info to try and further insult me.

2. He insulted my level of employment when he thought (wrongly) that I was under-employed.

3. When he found out what I do for a living (I work as a Sonographer in radiology) he routinely made fun of it.

I mean, god forbid someone be cruel on the internet and just try to insult people, amirite?!

BTW, that was why I ignored you the first time. This time it will be because you A) bore me and B) aren't worth any time. @JimboBBN I swear I don't know why I ever listen to you anymore:)

Have fun responding to me knowing I won't see it but for the benefit of everyone else, which I suppose is your thing (and which isn't weird and stalkerish at ALL.)
gonna like this and TLDR this.

Reactions: TheDude1
What happened with that dude.

There was a Duke guy that posted a lot, used to give us huge breakdown on a small conference in the North East can't recall his handle but he was a prolific poster. Endycott?

@jarms24 lost a permaban bet to me over whether or not Carolina would receive any NCAA sanctions over a few easy classes.

spoiler alert- Carolina was fully exonerated when the NCAA ended their witch-hunt when they realized how pitifully weak their case was.

Is this a response to Dattier or someone else. I had some spirited discussion with Dattier over at DI.

@jarms24 lost a permaban bet to me over whether or not Carolina would receive any NCAA sanctions over a few easy classes.

spoiler alert- Carolina was fully exonerated when the NCAA ended their witch-hunt when they realized how pitifully weak their case was.

Fairly sure jarms has been in this thread under a different name.

As for the UNC stuff, meh. Y'all were guilty as hell but nothing was ever gonna happen. Jarms definitely went nuts on it though. Don't know why he expected anything different.

Let's not get this shit going again. We're focusing on personal obsessions with internet foes right now.

As for the UNC stuff, meh. Y'all were guilty as hell but nothing was ever gonna happen. Jarms definitely went nuts on it though. Don't know why he expected anything different.

if Jarms has come back, then he’s a much quieter version.

and if we were guilty, then something would have happened. But we weren’t and now, thanks to KungFlu, everyone has independent study, paper only classes.

Jarms was all in and piggy backed what Dan Kane was spewing out. I also had a perma ban with him and when the ruling came out dude was crushed. Denniden told me to be the bigger man and let him slide, I replied hell no, if I had lost I would of been ghost. Also a few months prior to the ruling we won the title so everything turned out great for UNC fans.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT