This is How You Handle Classlessness

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Try again skippy,

are you gonna retire just like your dad? Or are you hoping Scheyer will adopt you?

Typical hypocrite cheaters.

It still bothers you and I’m glad it does.

you are a stupid MF'er.

It doesn't matter who started the thread dipshit

I was just in the Duke Bookstore picking up a gift for a friend. Lots of items were on discount. It was very sad.

K heard it. He did nothing about it. What a terrible, no good, very bad person.

It doesn't take a mind reader to know you're a dumbass.

That is all you are into. Well, that and little boys.

lzs.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
So its not ok to cuss at the coach who cusses like a sailer lolololol
Prior to the game, Joey was coming back. That is why. You making everything Duke and K does some conspiracy theory is comical.
So the loss hurt so much hes decided not to come back, telling.

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
You dont think ur gonna be bangingg chicks after winning a title????? U might be right bc ur too busy getting ur dk sucked.

why would u wanna bang a bunch of crying b****es anyways 🤣
If I'm banging a few chicks at the reunion it trumps winning a title. That's when.

Afamu

Feb 9, 2017
You stoop to this after getting roasted time and time again. Stay on topic Fil. Oh wait, you detest anyone that talks about your dad in a negative light.
Roasted?? You continue to claim made up victories based on your opinion. How shallow.

coryfly

Aug 7, 2007
What link? If it is your post from 1:36pm yesterday, all I can hear is the band playing and the Duke coaches were no where near that to hear anything. Not surprised you are a liar. Your whole life you have rooted for a school that cheats to keep athletes eligible and has racist statues that scare your students.

You hear it three times. Clearly.

Of course the Duke coaches were nowhere near. That is the point. Even f they were they would have just thought it was K anyway. They didn't hear it just like Hubert didn't though, which is the entire, apparently super difficult to grasp, point.

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Even if yall had won the game wtf, better than a title???

Yeah, I think so. I mean, dont get me wrong, LOVED watching the titles.

But I watched like twenty years of basketball with one of my best friends from Duke. I remember so many of those times... hanging out, getting take out, watching games, playing video games... and seeing all of those guys who we watched over the last three decades, seeing them all together (some of them a bit chunkier than they used to be!)... I don't know man, it was really awesome to me.

I get that this sounds crazy, but...?

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
Yeah, I think so. I mean, dont get me wrong, LOVED watching the titles.

But I watched like twenty years of basketball with one of my best friends from Duke. I remember so many of those times... hanging out, getting take out, watching games, playing video games... and seeing all of those guys who we watched over the last three decades, seeing them all together (some of them a bit chunkier than they used to be!)... I don't know man, it was really awesome to me.

I get that this sounds crazy, but...?

You say you liked it more than titles. Fine. But did you like it more than you like young looking girls with pigtails?

AWilli6995

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Greensboro, NC
Team
North Carolina
Roasted?? You continue to claim made up victories based on your opinion. How shallow.

Yes, roasted. I never claimed victory till now, don't know where you got I claimed victory alot but that's your thing. You bashed Dean earlier but you call me shallow. This shit is too funny.