ADVERTISEMENT

This could have been the most impressive performance I've seen in the NCAA

SugarLandJayhawk

Gold Member
Oct 14, 2010
How could A&M look so dominating beating UNC? How did we beat A&M? I looked up the box score and Williams did not play against KU. I remember a couple of years ago when A&M had a great recruiting class. IMO Turgeon made a big mistake going to Maryland because he didn't want to coach at a football school. Who knows what will happen next week????? At least Dok might be 100%.

Reactions: chainsawdw
Oh it for sure was. UNC got out played and out coached today! What a beat down. Masterful game plan by the A&M coaching staff. Roy looked really flustered on the bench today. No tellings how many “dag gums” and “heck fars” was threw around on the tar heel bench! By any chance did Roy rip his jacket???

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
A&M never lacked talent. They just lost a lot of games during conference play because they had injuries and personnel issues.

They always had that kind of potential. A ton of people picked them to win the SEC during preseason.

Wherever he is, he is probably bitching about fan support.

So he wanted to go to school that supported basketball? What a concept for a basketball coach. Maybe you should have supported the basketball team more.
Um, ok. I guess that explains your earlier comments? OP makes a comment. Poster B reads something into it that OP didn’t say. Poster C agrees with Poster B except points out OP didn’t say what Poster B claims. Poster B accuses Poster C of lack of support. This is how you get from A to C. Ta da!

Um, ok. I guess that explains your earlier comments? OP makes a comment. Poster B reads something into it that OP didn’t say. Poster C agrees with Poster B except points out OP didn’t say what Poster B claims. Poster B accuses Poster C of lack of support. This is how you get from A to C. Ta da!

Go back to your home board

Seriously though why did Turge leave A&M? Money, support, AD?

They played really well. They would have beaten most teams the way they played tonight. I know UNC missed a lot of shots they have made this year but many of those were contested. They were just incredible all around. All the credit goes to them. It happens. Roy has been really good at avoiding many losses like this. Not sure what he could have done different tbh. They were just great.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Folks over look A&M at their own peril.

Michigan may find out that Houston is easy compared to A&M.

I don't know of many teams with the beef down low that can compare to A&M. Kentucky in their 11 point loss at A&M fouled out two of our big men trying to compete. If A&M gets some three point shots to fall from Hogg, Gilder and Starks they can become dominating.

My money in on A&M.

Reactions: Dr.Thunder12
Folks over look A&M at their own peril.

Michigan may find out that Houston is easy compared to A&M.

I don't know of many teams with the beef down low that can compare to A&M. Kentucky in their 11 point loss at A&M fouled out two of our big men trying to compete. If A&M gets some three point shots to fall from Hogg, Gilder and Starks they can become dominating.

My money in on A&M.

It will be an interesting matchup. Statistically Michigan has the best defense remaining in the tourney (#3 nationally). Michigan most certainly doesn’t have the beef to match up with A&M down low, but they won’t try to. The 4 and 5 shoot 39 and 40% from 3 respectively, and can drive to the basket if A&M closes too aggressively. They will attempt to keep Williams and Davis out at the 3 point line to open up space in the lane for the guards to drive.

Michigan played two of their worst games this year in the tournament, and still advanced. If they play the way they played in the BTT they can beat anybody. A&M is super talented and played great against UNC so I could see the game going either way.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT