ADVERTISEMENT

This board belongs to Ohio state now

I have the game DVR'd, so I haven't seen it yet. Looks like there's not any point watching it now. At least I saved myself some time this afternoon . . . so there's that.

Reactions: Monorojo

cc8fc88d2f9e541d8a8cb564bc1f1f00.gif

Yeah, it doesn't seem that bad as far as avatars goes. I can't make out what exactly it is.

Who ever assigned that to him did a piss poor job.

"You had one job and you ****ed it up"

I’m honestly impressed by the meme itself.

There are about a billion awful pictures of holler rat, Kentucky rednecks in UK gear online, and somehow a picture of burning couches on State Street makes it for a “white trash” meme.

Lmao.

Bring the hate. Bring the tears.

Ohio state is becoming a basketball power before our eyes.

Keep it up... great work. It was fun seeing our next coach put together a fun team to watch even if it was beating us.

admit it... You're gonna be worried when Cal retires. Maybe you'll get lucky and Vogul will be tired of the NBA then...

Keep it up... great work. It was fun seeing our next coach put together a fun team to watch even if it was beating us.

admit it... You're gonna be worried when Cal retires. Maybe you'll get lucky and Vogul will be tired of the NBA then...

If he didn’t want the spot light at Indiana he really won’t want it at UK. This shit gets said every time cal loses, it gets old and generally from the low IQ posters.

If he didn’t want the spot light at Indiana he really won’t want it at UK. This shit gets said every time cal loses, it gets old and generally from the low IQ posters.
He's from lexington and grew up a UK fan.. big difference between that and IU.

sounds like Stevens and IU.

Do you blame Stevens for not taking on a dumpster fire ? the name brand of UK and IU are on completely different levels now. Im sorry.... maybe the new AD at IU will get you guys back to where Stevens might take the job one day...

WVU game coming up will be the best team you guys have played yet. Wish it wasn't a nooner. Should have been primetime.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT