ADVERTISEMENT

This 7-foot 12-year-old playing on 8 foot rims...

Pb6dPb.gif

My favorite part was when he starred down the kid he blocked. Kid didn’t even come up to his armpit
So funny! Check out the 18 second mark when he dunks on this kid that is actually trying to guard him in the post and stares him down. RollLaugh

Looks like he has some athleticism, unlike most of these long lanky jokers that come along every few years. I bet his mixtape will never brag about being fluent in four languages.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
AM I the only one who immediately thought of Jimbo?Laughing

Sorry brother---It just fits YOU.. I mean I can honestly see you busting on some 4th graders, in a game of hoops..Laughing

Reactions: JimboBBN
Im the boards number one rated one on one player until someone unseats me. Before that happens, I will be respected as a baller.

He will never play in a power conference. 8ft rims, gtfo. Laugh every time I see those. In basketball camps 25 years ago there was no thing. In all honesty kid should be playing with 15-16 year olds. Only way he's gonna be challenged and learn the game. This is just stupid.

He will never play in a power conference. 8ft rims, gtfo. Laugh every time I see those. In basketball camps 25 years ago there was no thing. In all honesty kid should be playing with 15-16 year olds. Only way he's gonna be challenged and learn the game. This is just stupid.
giphy.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
that was my favorite part
I don't think he hit his head on the backboard. Looked like he was surprised to see a kid in front of him and flailed his head back for some unknown reason. I don't think he was really that close to the backboard at the time. Maybe the camera angle makes it appear that way. He's still substantially shorter than the bottom of the backboard, even on an 8 ft rim.

Reactions: huskitt
Lmao... at 11, 12 years old playin in numerous basketball camps we played at 10' rims. This is ridiculous.
Yeah, but it's hilarious! Plus this is in Canada. You have to forgive Canadians for they are inferior athletes. It's science.

Reactions: huskitt
Yeah, but it's hilarious!
That it is. But let's be real. Way we were coached in '95, he woulda been on his ads the second time he came down the lane like that. Different year, different time. Your right though it is funny as hell. Answer me this. What would you tell your kid play in against him?

That it is. But let's be real. Way we were coached in '95, he woulda been on his ads the second time he came down the lane like that. Different year, different time. Your right though it is funny as hell. Answer me this. What would you tell your kid play in against him?
I would tell my kid to take it right at him like a bull in a china shop and just run him over without even attempting a shot. RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT