ADVERTISEMENT

The Very Macho Avatar Challenge; Not For the Limp-Wristed.

I have front runners but ... open to suggestions
fPVKsTE.jpg

fBojUQF.jpg
Really tough choice. I’d probably go for #1, but both are equally brutal.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
That UF fan who is supposed to give me my avatar seems like a bitch and a flake so feel free to assign me one

Whenever they get an award for Most rebounds a year, we will retroactively give it to Oscar.

Unfortunately, he just isn’t good enough to win POY.
You’ll be pleased to know that even though I don’t think Illinois will have the POY, in my bracket I have the POY watching Kofi play in the championship game from home.

You’ll be pleased to know that even though I don’t think Illinois will have the POY, in my bracket I have the POY watching Kofi play in the championship game from home.
Ballsy pick my man.

If we didn’t have Arizona as our 1-seed I’d be a lot more confident in your prediction.

I think they are the best team in the nation, even though Gonzaga got the number one overall seed.

Ballsy pick my man.

If we didn’t have Arizona as our 1-seed I’d be a lot more confident in your prediction.

I think they are the best team in the nation, even though Gonzaga got the number one overall seed.
I guess I just haven’t seen AZ play enough this year. I couldn’t tell you the name of one of their players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT