ADVERTISEMENT

The Very Macho Avatar Challenge; Not For the Limp-Wristed.

Not sure. Is he the Illinois fan that thinks Kofi is God? Also thinks Tshiebwe has no chance of being NPOY even though he's averaging over 15 and 15, which nobody has done in 40+ years. 😆 If so, then yes.
Ah, could be the Illinois fan whose username is just a bunch of numbers. Jay seems pretty levelheaded and metric driven.

Edit - nvm he already posted 😂

Kofi is a better scorer. Oscar everywhere else. He ain't ahead of him
Yeah. Kofi just averages 5 ppg more on higher efficiency, while also being doubled or triple teamed.

I hope they match up in the tourney, so we can watch Kofi baby Oscar.

Yeah. Kofi just averages 5 ppg more on higher efficiency, while also being doubled or triple teamed.

I hope they match up in the tourney, so we can watch Kofi baby Oscar.
Higher efficiency by a whopping 0.5%. What a glaring advantage! 😆

Higher efficiency by a whopping 0.5%. What a glaring advantage! 😆
He said Oscar lead everywhere else, only took me 3 seconds to find out he was wrong.

Btw- Kofi is the only Power 5 player averaging 20+ ppg on 60% from the floor.

He said Oscar lead everywhere else, only took me 3 seconds to find out he was wrong.

If Oscar averaged the same number of FG and FT attempts he would be averaging over 20 ppg too (22+, actually), given his current 60% FG and 70% FT percentages. Kofi takes ~3 more shots and ~3 more free throws per game.

Since you've been comparing stats you already know Oscar averages more assists, more blocks, waaay more steals, and fewer turnovers too.

Also, 3.9 rebound differential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5.1 points differential.

That last part is a factual fact because I said it is.

Oscar is shooting 60% from the field as well. Kentucky has more offensive weapons so of course Oscar doesn't get the touches that Kofi does. Oscar has him beaten in basically every category but PPG and FG%. His usage rate is almost 10% behind Kofi. Kofi is a monster but he's not better than Oscar. Think there might be some Kentucky hate since they took 2 assistants.

Oscar is shooting 60% from the field as well. Kentucky has more offensive weapons so of course Oscar doesn't get the touches that Kofi does. Oscar has him beaten in basically every category but PPG and FG%. His usage rate is almost 10% behind Kofi. Kofi is a monster but he's not better than Oscar. Think there might be some Kentucky hate since they took 2 assistants.
Oscar has 10% lower usage rate yet he finishes at a lower percentage from the field?

Antigua is good but had some issues to work thru, lol have fun with Chin.

If Oscar averaged the same number of FG and FT attempts he would be averaging over 20 ppg too (22+, actually), given his current 60% FG and 70% FT percentages. Kofi takes ~3 more shots and ~3 more free throws per game.

Since you've been comparing stats you already know Oscar averages more assists, more blocks, waaay more steals, and fewer turnovers too.

Also, 3.9 rebound differential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5.1 points differential.

That last part is a factual fact because I said it is.
Kofi averages 3 more shots and 3 more field goals a game because he can handle that load. Oscar can’t.

Pretty sure Kofi leads college basketball in fouls drawn this year as well. Although that stat was a couple games ago, maybe someone has caught him.

Oscar has 10% lower usage rate yet he finishes at a lower percentage from the field?

Antigua is good but had some issues to work thru, lol have fun with Chin.
The P5 shooting stat is cute, but nobody in NCAA basketball has averaged 15.3 RPG since 1979.
Not Olajuwon.
Not Robinson.
Not Shaq.
Not Duncan.
Not Millsap.
Not Beasley.
Not Griffin.

The P5 shooting stat is cute, but nobody in NCAA basketball has averaged 15.3 RPG since 1979.
Not Olajuwon.
Not Robinson.
Not Shaq.
Not Duncan.
Not Millsap.
Not Beasley.
Not Griffin.
Whenever they get an award for Most rebounds a year, we will retroactively give it to Oscar.

Unfortunately, he just isn’t good enough to win POY.

Whenever they get an award for Most rebounds a year, we will retroactively give it to Oscar.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your argument would be different if Oscar played for Illinois and Kofi played for Kentucky. 🤔

Same doesn't apply to me though because I am not a homer. 😁

Reactions: RR30

Congrats to POY Peter Kiss? He's leading scorer in college which is the most important stat I guess.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your argument would be different if Oscar played for Illinois and Kofi played for Kentucky. 🤔

Same doesn't apply to me though because I am not a homer. 😁
No, I actually wouldn’t.

You seem like the type of guy who would make a Rudy Gobert for MVP argument and think everyone was laughing with him.

Congrats to POY Peter Kiss? He's leading scorer in college which is the most important stat I guess.
Most important? Probably.

Only stat? No.

Luckily Kofi does plenty other than score, too.

No, I actually wouldn’t.

You seem like the type of guy who would make a Rudy Gobert for MVP argument and think everyone was laughing with him.
I don't watch NBA.

Will you be sad when Oscar is NPOY and Kofi isn't?

No, I actually wouldn’t.

One of the worst comparisons I've ever seen. Bravo.

Would I be sad if it happened. Sure, for Kofi.

Am I worried it’ll happen? No.
hair-flip-but-u-rong-doe.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kofi ain't even the top candidate from his own conference.

4 fewer RPG than a dude 3 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter. What a bum.
Whenever Oscar has 2 dudes on him almost every possession, let me know.

And then after that, tell him to put the ball IN the hoop.

Whenever Oscar has 2 dudes on him almost every possession, let me know.

And then after that, tell him to put the ball IN the hoop.
Kofi - 60.7% FG, 65.2% FT
Oscar - 60.2% FG, 69.9% FT

Oscar isn't just getting dunks and layups either. He will drop that 16 foot jumper on your ass.

Kofi - 60.7% FG, 65.2% FT
Oscar - 60.2% FG, 69.9% FT

Oscar isn't just getting dunks and layups either. He will drop that 16 foot jumper on your ass.
Kofi would let him shoot his 16 foot jumper, rebound it and then score on the other end.

Game over. Check then mate. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
200.gif

Well guys, the day has come. You are officially on the clock to assign an avatar to another poster. Please send your choice to your assigned poster this week, and be sporting them on Selection Sunday. Lurker and I agreed that the best way to keep it non biased is to make your poster receive an avatar from you, and they, in turn will pass one on to another poster. This IS NOT an exchange. It is a circular pass-along. You will be giving an avatar to a completely different poster than the poster that will be giving you one.

The original premise is that you must sport your avatar until the final of the NCAA tourney. If roughly a month is too long for you, I think Lurker has an option of receiving a few avatars over the same amount of time as opposed to just a single avatar.

Please find your name in the next few posts, the arrow after your name will be the poster you are to tag with your choice for them. @lurkeraspect84 can help anyone who has trouble posting their avatar, as well as some design/isolation of a particular section of a scene in the avatar. Please press like when you find your tagged name to validate you saw your assignment. Thanks and let’s get weird!!

Here are the first assignments;

@jhmossy ——-> @FaithPlusOne ——> @I am stupid

ADVERTISEMENT