ADVERTISEMENT

The Very Macho Avatar Challenge; Not For the Limp-Wristed.

How the hell sis I miss out on this???😳

You may have missed the chance to assign one out, but it’s not too late to wear a new avatar if you want.

0-C195-E2-C-AADA-467-D-881-E-B22470-F2-A325.jpg

ohhh i dont much care to pick one maybe someone can be my surrogate picker, i just meant id take one if he didnt wanna miss out on assigning one. I struggle hard with posting pics and what not. Might just steal dude with the big tits for earlier itt

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ohhh i dont much care to pick one maybe someone can be my surrogate picker, i just meant id take one if he didnt wanna miss out on assigning one. I struggle hard with posting pics and what not. Might just steal dude with the big tits for earlier itt
Oh, no . . . It’s better to receive one. If Scotty doesn’t participate, we’ll get you one!

I’m in….somebody give me a quick rundown on how this works!

You just pick an embarrassing avatar for me then someone picks one for you and we rock it forever…….jk one month

@Scotty00
That’s right. When you decide on what you want to punish each other with tag the other with the picture you chose for the other. If you need any help fitting it reach out to @lurkeraspect84. He’s great with it as you can see by my avatar. :mad:

Please just have them up by Sunday and it’s only through the NCAA Tourney.

Plus maybe i dont get the context of who that guy is but i dont hate it, id go too easy on him.

Plus maybe i dont get the context of who that guy is but i dont hate it, id go too easy on him.
Man if you haven’t ever watched a Donnie Baker video I highly recommend it! Dude is hilarious. I was just going with something but I thought a few people would get. He’s funny as hell. As far as you picking one for me…lay it in me thick lol. Pick something like you’re mad at me😂

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT