ADVERTISEMENT

The Very Macho Avatar Challenge; Not For the Limp-Wristed.

This was professionally done by a team of 13 Ivy League Graphic designers in a total of 8103 work hours. It may be improved upon, but if not(I like crappy looking things) here it is.

@UL_1986

CW0W8zp.png
Good lord. I thought the Jurich one was bad.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
^^^^^^ should go with the dude that yells SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT in the show where they catch and kill gators.

I'm gone for a couple days.....and hve no idea WTF is happening???
@Jaycg15 will be sending you an image for you to use as your avatar beginning Selection Sunday through the end of the NCAA Tourney. Meanwhile, you need to find an image to send to @RR30 this week for him to sport beginning Selection Sunday.

If you guys wouldn’t mind going ahead and holding each other accountable, that’d be great.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Alright @I am stupid, after a couple of days that will forever ruin my Google algorithm and a very difficult process of elimination, I’ve settled on this one for you. Could have easily chosen a Luke Maye over Kentucky picture but decided to be a little more creative. I put a lot of work into this so I hope you enjoy.

00-A4-A918-0868-437-C-A643-84-A093750-D43.jpg

I have no issues with this. May keep it after it's over.

Your chance at revenge his here finally. I will admit, I will miss the Jurich avatar if you don't switch back after the championship :cool:

I’ll admit, the avatar grew on me. Kind of a staple of irony.
That Jurich avatar is absolutely classic. I can see where it grew on you. The look of pure irritation on his face is so fitting. I'll miss it for a month.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Alright @I am stupid, after a couple of days that will forever ruin my Google algorithm and a very difficult process of elimination, I’ve settled on this one for you. Could have easily chosen a Luke Maye over Kentucky picture but decided to be a little more creative. I put a lot of work into this so I hope you enjoy.

00-A4-A918-0868-437-C-A643-84-A093750-D43.jpg
I love this photo.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
@Jaycg15 will be sending you an image for you to use as your avatar beginning Selection Sunday through the end of the NCAA Tourney. Meanwhile, you need to find an image to send to @RR30 this week for him to sport beginning Selection Sunday.

If you guys wouldn’t mind going ahead and holding each other accountable, that’d be great.
RR30 is a UK'er, right?

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT