ADVERTISEMENT

The Tennessee/Kentucky Sh!t-Talkin’ Thread

Don’t ruin the mood sissy! You’ll be happy to know that I bet some big bucks on your Vols today. If they can win I’ll collect $250

Definitely should have fed him more. We had a chance to tie or take the lead about 6 different times and kept committing dumb cross court turnovers.
They tried to force it to him when he was doubled or had someone waiting to double (which in itself led to 3 or 4 turnovers) and failed to get him the ball when he had mismatches. It was ass backwards.

we just won in rupp . Eat chalk , rock chalk

South Carolina fans;

cat-yawn.gif

Wheeler sure does love to dribble around the perimeter and go no where.
He's the best at that. Also he will race you to the baseline even though the rest of his team is 50 feet behind him and he will jump out of bounds with nobody to pass the ball to.

Reactions: RipThru
They tried to force it to him when he was doubled or had someone waiting to double (which in itself led to 3 or 4 turnovers) and failed to get him the ball when he had mismatches. It was ass backwards.
Only 9 FGA? Really?

Damn....Reigning NPOY, and he only gets 9 shots? Good job, John.

He's the best at that. Also he will race you to the baseline even though the rest of his team is 50 feet behind him and he will jump out of bounds with nobody to pass the ball to.
Dude I laughed way to hard on this.... 🤣 🤣 ---So, so fukin true. I bet , AT LEAST, 5 times tonight my wife yelled---"Where the **** are you going....."----At first I was like, "huh"? I ain't going anywhere----then realized she was talking ablout Wheeler...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Dude I laughed way to hard on this.... 🤣 🤣 ---So, so fukin true. I bet , AT LEAST, 5 times tonight my wife yelled---"Where the **** are you going....."----At first I was like, "huh"? I ain't going anywhere----then realized she was talking ablout Wheeler...🤣🤣
He's always in a hurry to go nowhere.

Why did y'all change the title of this thread? Can y'all not afford to make a new thread? Why can't everyone just get along?

Wheeler sure does love to dribble around the perimeter and go no where.
And Cal loves to play him.

Cal also likes to pair Wheeler with Ware at the 5. The guy is a senior that can’t make a layup, free throw, or an unguarded 4 footer. Self had to be laughing his ass off when Cal decided to play those two together for so long.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
And Cal loves to play him.

Cal also likes to pair Wheeler with Ware at the 5. The guy is a senior that can’t make a layup, free throw, or an unguarded 4 footer. Self had to be laughing his ass off when Cal decided to play those two together for so long.
He's a junior and he only played 6 minutes, but that's 6 minutes too many. 🤣

All jokes aside Sissy, I know you wanna think UT is a big win for everybody but we’ve beat y’all like 158 times so I’m use to it. I just beam because I know your setting around tore up about the loss! I do beam about that sissy!
sad fat woman GIF
179 times...

ADVERTISEMENT