ADVERTISEMENT

The Tennessee/Kentucky Sh!t-Talkin’ Thread

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
6d573743-2bec-48a3-96a5-1134251091db_text.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I'll be interested to see how KU handles Oscar and where Oscar defends while KU is playing 5 out.

One things for sure though, there's no way Cal is going to allow Dick and Jalen Wilson to just get wide open looks from the outside. He's going to use the same defense he used against UT. I'm not sure KU can score enough two's to beat UK.

I'm thinking Toppin will take Wilson and Wallace will check Dick.

What's also interesting is Harris doesn’t appear to be interested in scoring, seems to just be looking for open shooters. Might be a good game for Wheeler to get more run.

If I had to guess at a score, I'd say UK 76, KU 67, but Bill Self is going to have a couple tricks up his sleeve I'm sure.

What time is the game? I'm golfing but would like to see a good game when I get home since UNC is off.

Is the line out yet?
Sometime tomorrow?
I'd like to catch it early.

Last edited:
Oh, well I'll get to see the second half after we get home from dinner then. I think it will be a pretty good game.

Not sure how KU competes in this game. UK was already a tough team matchup wise for KU with Tshiebwe and their length overall which has been a problem for them all season. Add in it being at Rupp and KU is a major 2 week funk and hard to imagine KU keeping it close.

• Wow
Reactions: della
Not sure how KU competes in this game. UK was already a tough team matchup wise for KU with Tshiebwe and their length overall which has been a problem for them all season. Add in it being at Rupp and KU is a major 2 week funk and hard to imagine KU keeping it close.

Pssssssh. This will be the weakest opponent they've faced in almost three weeks! My man Bill ain't even sweating.

To be frank, I don't even care what happens in that place as long as the Chiefs dunk on Joey Floral.

Mens-Joe-Burrow-Black-with-Floral-Printed-Suit.jpg

Pssssssh. This will be the weakest opponent they've faced in almost three weeks! My man Bill ain't even sweating.

To be frank, I don't even care what happens in that place as long as the Chiefs dunk on Joey Floral.

Mens-Joe-Burrow-Black-with-Floral-Printed-Suit.jpg
giphy.gif

Ahh, a good ole fashion jinx post. Nice.

You're not going to get a oija board out are you?

Reactions: treyforuk
In others words Sissy you want them to do what UT couldn’t!🤣
I love it you are beaming about upsetting Tennessee. But, you have every right to be proud, so carry on.

I love it you are beaming about upsetting Tennessee. But, you have every right to be proud, so carry on.
Right as alway Sissy. Beating a team like UT with their illustrious history of titles and final fours just gets me right in the pit of my stomach.
home video belly GIF

• Haha
Reactions: treyforuk
All jokes aside Sissy, I know you wanna think UT is a big win for everybody but we’ve beat y’all like 158 times so I’m use to it. I just beam because I know your setting around tore up about the loss! I do beam about that sissy!
sad fat woman GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT