ADVERTISEMENT

The Super Ultimate Triggered Mega Rustled Jim Jam Thread of ALL FRICKIN TIME!

@zipp , anything you'd like to contribute here? Your presence here keeps this place buzzing.
Thanks for asking, but no time to participate much on national threads.

Just one piece of advice and I'm outta here... Always choose quality over quantity. Something slappies don't really comprehend.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Meh...home boards naturally think their's is fair and their rival' board (and posters) is complete crap. Human nature is biased. Question is, do UNC posters think your board is fair. Winking
There is history between the UNC and Duke boards. Let's just say, we've had our issues with each over the years. Some of the best message board drama you'll ever see. Consistently genuine dislike. Some funny stuff though.

tenor.gif
I fear you've passed on. It's CRAZY to look back and see the posts from people who aren't here any more like Jarms, @KisteK, @Steelers2012, @Spacegrass, @Clive Gollings . . . Where do they all go suddenly? Do they just put the keyboard down and say "I had a good run." and then just walk away?

Last edited:
Meh...home boards naturally think their's is fair and their rival' board (and posters) is complete crap. Human nature is biased. Question is, do UNC posters think your board is fair. Winking

The mods at the Duke board are fair. The posters are pretty terrible in general. UNC has some terrible posters as well though. The boards aren't much different in that regard. Both boards have too many posters obsessed with the other. When I used to post on other boards I would tend to try and just ignore the bad posters and converse with the good ones. All boards certainly have those as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I don’t see the point in posting on a rival teams home board. Regardless of the topic/argument, or how ridiculous or flat out wrong they might be about any topic, your not gonna change anyone’s mind on anything, regardless of how good of an argument you put up.

Not that it’s much diff on the national board, but there seems to be a helluva lot more rational people on the national board than home boards, and my teams home board is no exception. Well honestly I don’t have a clue what goes on at the Louisville rivals home board bc the 24/7 board is about 100x more active, but my point/opinion remains the same

ADVERTISEMENT