The Scheme (cheating college basketball) documentry

beasleythecard

Jan 7, 2007
Louisville
Team
Louisville
the-scheme-ka-logo-1920.jpg

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/the-scheme

On September 26, 2017, an extensive two-year undercover FBI investigation into a basketball corruption scandal led to the arrest of executives at Adidas and assistant coaches at major college programs.

At the center of it all was Christian Dawkins, an unassuming and unknown 25-year-old who was allegedly part of a criminal enterprise that infiltrated college basketball teams and funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to steer recruits to prominent athletic programs. For the first time ever, Dawkins explains how a kid from Saginaw, Michigan wound up in a hotel suite surrounded by FBI agents with a warrant for his arrest.

HBO Sports presents The Scheme, a Bat Bridge Entertainment production in association with MASTRY. Pat Kondelis directs; executive producers Michael H. Rockafellow, Stephen L. Germer, Jody M. Wingrove, Rudy Cline-Thomas and Pat Kondelis. Executive producers for HBO, Peter Nelson and Rick Bernstein; supervising producer for Bat Bridge, Lauren Barker; supervising producers for HBO, Bentley Weiner and Jonathan Crystal. Produced by Lynsey Tamsen Jones. Edited by Sean McQueeney. Original Music by Danny Bensi and Saunder Jurriaans.

Last edited:
After watching this Documentry, it is amazing to me that anyone went to jail. The FBI entrapped Christian, and also stole money from the investigation.

Sean Miller being involved the way he was and lying to the FBI and nothing coming of it is astonishing.
Will Wade has stones of steel with what he did at LSU that was historically big balls.

This documentary is something I will watch a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: afish111
If you have any knowledge of this case, I suggest you take the time to watch this so that you can get real information.

ADVERTISEMENT