ADVERTISEMENT

The saltiest forum member

Okay, so... who is the saltiest member? Like, the person who flies off the handle quickest, who gets angry over everything, who is prickly like a cactus?

I’m gonna say one person comes to most people’s mind!Laughing This guy gets so worked up he’ll try to fight you and everything:eek:

Last edited:
No real poster here is offensive. Only girly girls take offense.
Agree. Hope you weren't thinking I was offended my Namecalling Toughguy. I find this type of poster to be comic relief.

If anything here offended me, I'd stay away. Thought is if we all agreed, what fun would sports be?

I’m gonna say one person comes to most people’s mind!Laughing This guy gets so worked up he’ll try to fight you and everything:eek:
i wish someone would have kept count on how many he has wanted to fight

i put him on ignore really early
after he made those comments on the guys home page about his son that committed suicide, i quit having any interactions with him

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00

after he made those comments on the guys home page about his son that committed suicide, i quit having any interactions with him
Who was that?

Who was the guy who lost his son?

Yeah, fanpages were fun. That kellenpatrick dude used to light mine up. It was very difficult to tell at times who said what on them though. The layout was not really user friendly IMO.

Did you really do that?

it happened a few years ago on RR
i cant remember the posters name that lost his son
he invited everyone to look at the comments that were made on his fan page, it showed who made the comments

a certain poster later on claimed (as they all do) that his account was hacked and he never posted that
he should have been banned from all rivals message boards

the short version of what he said was "if i had a father like you i would kill myself" there was some other stuff
it takes a very low person to make negative comments in that situation
some lines you never cross, no matter what you think of the person

Reactions: KisteK and Scotty00
it happened a few years ago on RR
i cant remember the posters name that lost his son
he invited everyone to look at the comments that were made on his fan page, it showed who made the comments

a certain poster later on claimed (as they all do) that his account was hacked and he never posted that
he should have been banned from all rivals message boards

the short version of what he said was "if i had a father like you i would kill myself" there was some other stuff
it takes a very low person to make negative comments in that situation
some lines you never cross, no matter what you think of the person

@uncfan in ky

Did you get hacked?

ADVERTISEMENT