ADVERTISEMENT

The Rivals Triple Crown

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
What does it take to call yourself a Rivals Triple Crown winner? Pretty simple, you have to win all 3 of the following contests in the same season....

NCAA Bracket Challenge
Season long Pick em competition
Rivals fantasy league

Has anyone won all 3 in the same season? I doubt it. @dukedevilz would know the answer.

For this year, so far we have...

Pick em champ = @WeAreDePaul
Fantasy league champ =
Bracket challenge champ = @WeAreDePaul

Last edited:
What does it take to call yourself a Rivals Triple Crown winner? Pretty simple, you have to win all 3 of the following contests in the same season....

NCAA Bracket Challenge
Season long Pick em competition
Rivals fantasy league

Has anyone won all 3 in the same season? I doubt it. @dukedevilz would know the answer.

For this year, so far we have...

Pick em champ = @WeAreDePaul
Fantasy league champ =
Bracket challenge champ =

You have to be in the Very Macho Avatar Challenge before the committee even reviews your case. Without that your hopes are dead in the water.

Hahahaha wow. That's wild that the order was 1-2 again lol. I'm now the Buffalo Bills. You're on a roll, champ.
you're not the Bills cause you've won it before. You're in the champs club, just happen to be the guy who has to get me a drink from the bar everytime I need one.

Reactions: dukedevilz
you've won it before. You're in the champs club, just happen to be the guy who has to get me a drink from the bar everytime I need one.

The college basketball draft should be my saving grace. Well, I actually haven't looked at the numbers in a while. So, maybe I'll finish in second place again lol.

Reactions: jhmossy
The college basketball draft should be my saving grace. Well, I actually haven't looked at the numbers in a while. So, maybe I'll finish in second place again lol.
hopefully I went on a run and took the Crown.

hopefully I went on a run and took the Crown.

Not worried. I've got a stone cold killer on my team. Dude is one of the best in the country at setting up shots for other people. He's also a violently-good shot-maker.

Not worried. I've got a stone cold killer on my team. Dude is one of the best in the country at setting up shots for other people. He's also a violently-good shot-maker.
he could've used either of those traits the last 2 weeks.

I wish the tourney was considered in the all american/all conference voting. My guy Jordan Hawkins would be replacing your guy Miller on that AA team.

Reactions: dukedevilz
he could've used either of those traits the last 2 weeks.

I wish the tourney was considered in the all american/all conference voting. My guy Jordan Hawkins would be replacing your guy Miller on that AA team.

He got off to a sluggish start. If you cancel out the month of November for Hawkins, I think he absolutely qualifies for one of the All-American teams. He's been an exceptional during the regionals.

Miller's shooting has looked off for the past month. Too hesitant. Confidence doesn't look the same to me. And I gotta think part of it is mental. 18 for 72 (25%) from 3 in his last 9 games. he had a rough ending to his season, but he's still deserving of All-American status.

I would've won had I just picked UConn over Gonzaga instead of vice versa (before the game was played I was kicking myself for not picking UConn). That was the only game I picked wrong in that region too.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I would've won had I just picked UConn over Gonzaga instead of vice versa (before the game was played I was kicking myself for not picking UConn). That was the only game I picked wrong in that region too.

giphy.gif

I'm sure every loser I've left in my wake this season has as similar tale of woe. If I just did this, if I just did that....blah blah blah.

Pro tip from the champ: Next year remove the butt plug before you do your bracket. Too distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I'm sure every loser I've left in my wake this season has as similar tale of woe. If I just did this, if I just did that....blah blah blah.

Pro tip from the champ: Next year remove the butt plug before you do your bracket. Too distracting.
I knew you were gonna say this. 🤣 Well played. Wear your crown proudly, sir.

• Love
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT