ADVERTISEMENT

The Pilots are unstoppable

Mind boggling considering how much talent they returned. It’s not like they’re breaking in a new lineup or a bunch of young players.

Maybe Manek was more important to that team than we thought. Come to think of it, Baylor made their comeback last year after Manek went out of the game.

ab67616d0000b2735f8d923cbdac5709d18a2fcf

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Pilots weren't unstoppable but they did dominate a Portland State team that hammered an Oregon State team. In case anyone was wondering.
Not saying that they aren’t a god mid major. Nor that good teams can’t have bad games like this. But it has to be concerning that they’ve been struggling with multiple mid majors this year.

Not saying that they aren’t a god mid major. Nor that good teams can’t have bad games like this. But it has to be concerning that they’ve been struggling with multiple mid majors this year.

Yeah, I have always been on board the UNC is overrated train so them struggling with teams is concerning to me. I was just poking fun at Phil, whose team struggled with an even worse team.

Reactions: Turinturumbar
Yeah, I have always been on board the UNC is overrated train so them struggling with teams is concerning to me. I was just poking fun at Phil, whose team struggled with an even worse team.
You mean Gardner Webb or Uncw or JMU. Which game.

Btw, it was a sarcastic/joke post. But you fell for it.

Yes, of course it's a joke, lol, which is why I responded with gifs and shots. Learn how message boards work.

• Haha
The sort of sad thing is that it wasn't a joke until Duke looked like smokin' hot garbage but that's ok. I get it.

Duke isn’t the prohibitive favorite to win the NC dumb f ck
Nor is North Carolina....Houston is a HUGE favorite actually, at +600. Then UK @ +1000, then Gonzaga......then UNC @ 1200; FTR, Duke is @1800.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Nor is North Carolina....Houston is a HUGE favorite actually, at +600. Then UK @ +1000, then Gonzaga......then UNC @ 1200; FTR, Duke is @1800.

As you probably figured out, he’s really a special kinda different. Just wait till Duke loses and the board is going to have fun with that so guess who’s going to get their feelings hurt?

As you probably figured out, he’s really a special kinda different. Just wait till Duke loses and the board is going to have fun with that so guess who’s going to get their feelings hurt?
I've never seen ANYONE so ate up with another program....Like, ever. And bro I'm an IU fan that deals with Purdue AND UK. I mean this is like sociopath shit----being serious. 🥴 🥴

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT