ADVERTISEMENT

The Orlando Magic just got the steal of the draft....

Chuma Okeke. Dude was the best player on the floor when auburn played Kansas and North Carolina this year. Still sucks we didn’t have him for the final 4.
16th isn't a steal.....Now, Nassir Little at 25th? That's a steal. Or Brazdeikis at 47th....Those are steals. Especially Little. That dude has a chance to make a lot of GM's look really dumb. I'd even toss in Keldon Johnson at 29th.

Clarke is my biggest steal (along with bol) but that was a solid pick. Granted Orlando might want to get some players that can dribble

Reactions: KisteK
Actually, Chuma was a projected early second round pick. It was kind of a reach to take him at 16. I wouldn’t call it a steal at all.

Reactions: sgrooms and kl40504
Actually, Chuma was a projected early second round pick. It was kind of a reach to take him at 16. I wouldn’t call it a steal at all.

It wasn’t a reach at all. The only reason he was projected that low is because of his torn ACL. Had he finished the season healthy he probably goes in the lottery

It wasn’t a reach at all. The only reason he was projected that low is because of his torn ACL. Had he finished the season healthy he probably goes in the lottery
So picking a guy who was projected in the 2nd round who has a torn ACL at 16 isn’t a reach at all? Clearly your bias towards Auburn is blinding your better judgment.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
So picking a guy who was projected in the 2nd round who has a torn ACL at 16 isn’t a reach at all? Clearly your bias towards Auburn is blinding your better judgment.

Based on an injury sure. What you are missing is that Injury is the only thing that was projecting him that low however. He outplayed all 3 of unc’s First Round picks in the tourney. Dude will be a star in the league

Reddish was a bad pick at 10. He’s too streaky.

Romeo at 14 cant shoot
I think little was a little too high at 25. He showed glimpses, but clearly not the guy that played in the aa game or the beginning of the season.
I think kj was steal at 29. Most had him drafted in thtoo 20

Scholfield at 42 is a push he may of went a little high.
I think Hayes goring ar 8 was pushing it also. Same can be said for Beazley at 27 which he hasn’t played in a yr so expect to see him in the d league

No offense @jhmossy, but ty is a team player and going to a dysfunctional family he will definitely be coming off the bench especially if the pri-Madonna butler is there.

I think that the two biggest steals are @jhmossy keyle guy going 55. If continues to be a a stud like at va
He will play alot for the knicks

I think bol bol at 44 going to the heat to match up with bam and keldon will make them a very interesting team. Maybe not playoff yet, but definitely on the right track
Lastly I really like waters going 51 to the Celtics. I see uncle drew going to the knicks and giving waters a chance to take over as the the point guard of the Celtics. It’s unlikely, but he could still become a big piece of the puzzle.

Reddish was a bad pick at 10. He’s too streaky.

Romeo at 14 cant shoot
I think little was a little too high at 25. He showed glimpses, but clearly not the guy that played in the aa game or the beginning of the season.
I think kj was steal at 29. Most had him drafted in thtoo 20

Scholfield at 42 is a push he may of went a little high.
I think Hayes goring ar 8 was pushing it also. Same can be said for Beazley at 27 which he hasn’t played in a yr so expect to see him in the d league

No offense @jhmossy, but ty is a team player and going to a dysfunctional family he will definitely be coming off the bench especially if the pri-Madonna butler is there.

I think that the two biggest steals are @jhmossy keyle guy going 55. If continues to be a a stud like at va
He will play alot for the knicks

I think bol bol at 44 going to the heat to match up with bam and keldon will make them a very interesting team. Maybe not playoff yet, but definitely on the right track
Lastly I really like waters going 51 to the Celtics. I see uncle drew going to the knicks and giving waters a chance to take over as the the point guard of the Celtics. It’s unlikely, but he could still become a big piece of the puzzle.
Kyle Guy got traded to the Kings.

Bol Bol got traded to the nuggets.

Ty Jerome got traded to the Suns.

Last edited:
Kyle Guy got traded to the Kings.

Boo Bol got traded to the nuggets.

Ty Jerome got traded to the Suns.
That’s even better. Guy will flourish with a team like the kings. Bol will be the desperate big they need In the middle, and Jerome will be the pg that booker needs. They also need to get rid of josh Jackson getting his 5 month old daughter high while in high school. Father of the year material

That’s even better. Guy will flourish with a team like the kings. Bol will be the desperate big they need In the middle, and Jerome will be the pg that booker needs. They also need to get rid of josh Jackson getting his 5 month old daughter high while in high school. Father of the year material
Wait, what? Elaborate.

Reactions: olsonab
Wait, what? Elaborate.
Don’t know how much will be true it’s
A reoccurring pattern with him whether he’s beating up cars, or getting his kid high, I see his nba stay. Brief, Wichita is sad cause he was so damn coming up and growing and he’s pissing it all away. Dude. Needs help like yesterday, but I don’t see that happening. You can’t make anymore excuses for him. He’s a pro now. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/phoenix-suns-josh-jackson-daughter-high-marijuana-use-report

Enjoy the latest screw up. Im
Sorry ms Jackson I am for real. He better learn a new language.

ADVERTISEMENT