ADVERTISEMENT

The new Grayson Allen only he’s not any good at basketball

Davison has a long history of cheap shots (including previously hitting opponents in the junk), this is nothing new. Wisconsin fans still defend him, which is amazing. At some point, you lose the benefit of the doubt and just become a dirty player. He crossed that line for me long before this season. I hate when MSU plays Wisconsin specifically because Davison might hurt somebody...I've seen him intentionally stick his leg out to try and get an opponent to land on his foot and roll their ankle when coming down with a rebound.

Not to mention, he is also the biggest flopper in the Big Ten. I can't stand Davison.

pYlGtb0.gif

Reactions: theetommyt and wesr
Davidson was also know to undercut players that either went up for the rebounds or the dunk. he is about the dirties player that he makes Allen look like a girl scout.

So the serial tripper deserves respect because he can shoot a basketball?

You’re a real hockey puck, aren’t you?
"W-2s!!!!!!!!!"

This dildo takes shit about Williams and other "millionaires" all the time, but I guess that's different. Eyeroll

"W-2s!!!!!!!!!"

Has he done that in the NBA? Serial would mean he is still doing it. Right?

Actually...no.

So.....if Jack the Ripper stopped killing people for a year or so, it would no longer be appropriate to call him a serial killer?

Hockey puck gonna hockey puck.

Reactions: j-doolsheels
Still amazed that Wendell Carter managed to air ball a 4-foot hook shot with something like 35 seconds left. That would have put Duke up by 5. That game will haunt me forever.

Her argument has some merit to it. However, she also fails to recognize that Grayson Allen did the same thing more than once. It was not an isolated incident. I'm not sure these guys have picked up multiple chairs or bit multiple people. At least not yet. Also, De Sousa got a major suspension so hard to say that "no one cares" at all.

So talking trash about a guy who is in the NBA and a multi millionaire.

Compare W2's

It appears that your ruffled jimmies have stripped away your capacity to think logically or to be funny. By this logic, you must think Ian Mahinmi is a god among mortals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT